Christopher Ward is about to release an orange dialed version of their popular C60 Trident and only 316 of these C60 Trident 316L’s will be produced.
Water resistant to 600 meters, the bezel and case of the timepiece have been made from marine grade 316L steel, with a high manganese content that makes it resistant to corrosion.
The watch is powered by the Sellita 200-1, renowned for being one of the most reliable mechanical movements around.
“The new C60 Trident 316L Limited Edition is capable, reliable and precise as well as versatile; fully equipped to enable the wearer to travel effortlessly from the boardroom to the beach and beyond.” Christopher Ward
The watch is priced at £750 on a rubber touch leather strap, £730 on a NATO or rubber straps, and £795 on a steel bracelet.
C60 TRIDENT 316L LIMITED EDITION
- Swiss made
- Limited edition of 316
- Self-winding mechanical movement
- 38 hour power reserve
- Date calendar
- Central hacking seconds
- Anti-shock system
- Marine-grade 316L stainless steel case and bezel
- 3.4mm anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Super-Luminova indexes and hands
- Signature Trident counter-balance on seconds hand
- Screw-down deep-stamped 3D backplate
- Unique engraved serial number
- Rubber-touch leather strap with orange interior and stitching or marine-grade stainless steel bracelet with micro-adjustable ratchet clasp
- Luxurious presentation case and owner’s handbook
- Visit Christopher Ward