The Tissot T-Touch Expert Solar NBA Special Edition, which will be revealed at Baselworld, is dedicated to the most significant partnership in Tissot’s history. Tissot has produced a special collection that perfectly illustrates the essence of the association. The Tissot T-Touch Expert Solar NBA Special Edition reflects the innovative technology that Tissot will be bringing to the court with its precision and innovative timekeeping. The watch has impressive tactile functions that offer a compass, altimeter and weather forecast amongst others.
For this special edition, Tissot created an edition with a gold-coloured case. A discrete version is also available in a cool grey. The black face reveals the bold red arrow on the hand. Both versions have a further NBA tribute with the famous logo engraved on the case back, making these special editions true collector’s items, not only because it is a special edition watch, but also because it represents the first time that the NBA has ever had its own dedicated Timekeeper.
- Swiss Made
- Quartz movement with accumulator charge indicator
- Antimagnetic titanium case with black PVD coating and engraved caseback
- Tactile scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with antireflective coating
- 20 functions; backlight, 2 time zones, perpetual calendar, absolute and relative air pressure, altimeter with difference meter, chronograph add/split/lap, timer, compass, azimuth, 2 alarms, logbook, regatta, day and week indicator
- Water-resistant up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m / 330 ft)
- Rubber strap with folding clasp with push-buttons
- Bicolour rose-gold execution is PVD coating
- Diameter: 45mm