Best Black Friday Deals

It begins! As we mentioned in the lead-up to the holiday, we’re chasing watch deals on your behalf, and here’s where we’re at so far.

 

Amazon Black Friday Watch Deals

At the link above, it’s pretty slim pickings in terms of real watches (lots of strange no-name $30 garbage, mostly) but there are some some decent discounts out there on Timex, Bulova, and other key brands.

SHOP BULOVA BLACK FRIDAY ON AMAZON

SHOP TIMEX BLACK FRIDAY ON AMAZON

 

Macy’s Black Friday Watch Deals

Less of a mess to navigate than Amazon, We’re seeing as much as 43% knocked off of some solid watches thus far. We’ve narrowed down the link above to only include relevant brands, but the best bargains we’re seeing are on Seiko pieces.

The new Seiko 5 series (Yes, the SKX-inspired one) is heavily discounted, with the basic model down to $165. There are also other Prospex diver variants, including certain PADI models, and the SRPD23 which is currently selling for $295.51.

 

Other Black Friday Watch Deals

Expect more updates as the day goes on. For now, happy shopping!

WatchBox Pre-Owned Black Friday Watch Deals

Bob’s Watches Pre-Owned Black Friday Watch Deals

Watch Station Zodiac Watches Black Friday Deals

 

Black Friday 2019 (and Cyber Monday for that matter) are almost here—this year it’s November 29th through December 2nd 2019—and once again we’re expecting to find some pretty solid deals across the watch world. Whether we’re talking about sales and promos from some of the bigger pre-owned retailers out there (while usually not massive discounts, still noteworthy), or doorbuster sales from retailers like Macy’s, Saks, and others who deal in everyone from Seiko and Citizen up to TAG, Montblanc (and even some Bulgari), either way it’s not a bad time to be watching for deals. We’ll be updating this list as the holiday sales start landing to keep you guys on top of things, sharing specific relevant deals here as well as through our social channels.

With watch brands inching their way further into the ecommerce space, we expect this to be a busier year than the last. Some of last year’s drops included a site-wide 35% discount on Luminox watches, some big Seiko deals over on Macy’s, and some wild clear-out deals from Citizen watches via Amazon; we saw discounts there as high as 72% off.

To get the ball rolling, here are some quick links to where we expect to find some of the best watch deals this coming Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2019.

 

What We Saw Last Year

 

Early Black Friday Promo Code — Save 35% On Luminox Watches

The watch deals are starting to surface ahead of Black Friday, and we’ve just gotten word that a promo code just went live for Military Watch Exchange giving shoppers an extra 35% off any purchase. The site is a little rough around the edges, if we’re being honest, but they offer a good selection of watches from Luminox, Traser, and a few others, as well as an assortment of straps. Sifting through the straps, although some are noted as replacement Luminox straps, many are generic straight-end straps in 20, 22, and 24mm lug widths, and once you shave 35% off they’re quite well priced. Use the promo code BF35 between now and midnight on 11/25/18 to take advantage of their Black Friday deal.

Shop The Military Watch Exchange w/ Promo Code BF35

 

Black Friday—Seiko And Citizen Watches Are Over 40% Off

We figured this was coming! Just announced today, Macy’s has posted some great deals in the watch category, including markdowns on over 200 different Seiko and Citizen watches in their online catalog. These watches are all at least 40% off, with a few odds and ends topping 50 and 60% off. While some justifiably are boring and plain-Jane models in that grouping, the sale includes quite a few offerings with more of an enthusiast appeal. The limited edition Seiko Prospex Turtle “Save The Ocean” SRPC91K1 has been marked down to only $297.

citizen tsuno racer

We’re also stoked to see the new Citizen Promaster Tsuno Racer listed in this sale—a name you may remember as the reissue of the famed Citizen Bullhead from decades ago. With its price cut by 40%, you can get into Citizen’s most appealing new watch of the year for as little as $477. Hard to go wrong, right?

Shop The Macy’s Seiko Watch Deal Here

Bob’s Watches Sales and 0% Financing for Black Friday

In time for Black Friday and running through the weekend, the online pre-owned luxury watch retailer and Rolex powerhouse Bob’s Watches has rolled out some decent savings that run across their site rather than on specific models. The breakdown is simple—save $100 on watches up to $100 on orders from $2,000 to $4,000, $200 on orders from $4,000 to $15,000, and $400 on orders of $15,000 and above. Though these are by no means doorbuster savings, Bob’s Watches has made a name for themselves by offering market-appropriate pricing on its watches rather than fishing for overblown margins, so even a modest discount makes sense, especially if you’re in the market for some of Rolex’s more high-demand sports watches. The fact that 0% financing is also an option simply sweetens the deal further.

Shop The Bob’s Watches Black Friday Sale Here

Comments

comments