WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
deals

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags

1-19 of 26 Results
  1. From The WUS Editorial Team
    Black Friday was a bust on Amazon in terms of watch deals, but after a deep dive this morning on the eComm megastore we found a number of bargains worthy of sharing. There's a good quality watch box, a watch repair tool kit, some solid straps, and a handful of fun affordable watches that are...
  2. From The WUS Editorial Team
    It looks like Zodiac is pushing out some of its old stock via the Fossil Group online retail platform, Watch Station for Black Friday. The Grandrally, Grandhydra, and Grandville models are all significantly discounted, and once you add the promo code CYBER30 you're looking at prices around the...
  3. TAG Heuer
    For the last few years, the vintage watch market has been booming, pushing prices of desirable vintage watches well out of reach of many enthusiasts and collectors at large. We've seen things like Hodinkee's "Bring A Loupe" and other vintage watch stories bringing more obscure vintage watches...
  4. Rolex & Tudor
    We've known for some time that the watch industry is (finally) starting to move into the e-commerce space, but a bit of a deeper dive into the vast ocean that is Amazon revealed that there are a lot more high ticket new and pre-owned watches floating around than there were when they got into the...
  5. Citizen
    Are you still hunting for the Christmas gift for someone you're trying to get into watches? Are you wanting to give someone a watch this year, but don't want to spend a ton of money? OK, maybe you just want a new watch for yourself, and that's OK too. Today only, a selection of Citizen watches...
  6. Seiko
    We figured this was coming! Just announced today, Macy's has posted some great deals in the watch category, including markdowns on over 200 different Seiko and Citizen watches in their online catalog. These watches are all at least 40% off, with a few odds and ends topping 50 and 60% off...
  7. News from the Watch Industry
    Move over, Speedmaster Silver Snoopy, a new Snoopy watch is in town, and it's WAY more affordable (for the rest of us). You've probably seen it popping up on the web recently, but Timex is selling a new Snoopy version of its 40mm Marlin automatic watch , this time with everybody's favorite...
  8. Citizen
    Just because Citizen watches are at the lower end of the watch market in terms of price, doesn't mean they deserve to be overlooked. Through their expansive collections, there are a good number of rather tasteful pieces, and we've just spotted a small assortment of them for half-off via Saks...
  9. News from the Watch Industry
    On the list of things that are hard to find, a watch tool kit that isn't either poorly made or outrageously expensive is high on the list. Thankfully, this recent addition to Amazon has pretty solid potential. The small kit includes a caseback wrench (metal, not plastic), a case holder, a...
  10. News from the Watch Industry
    An Otterbox iPhone case can make the difference between your smartphone living out a long and healthy life, and having one clumsy moment ruin your day. They're one of the toughest case options on the market, and though they can sometimes set you back a bit more coin than your average no-name...
  11. Rolex & Tudor
    With so many Rolex watches trading hands online these days via reputable sellers, we can't help but be a bit surprised to see eBay throwing their hat in the ring with this curated Rolex Sale , running now until November 4th. The sales docket is extensive to say the least, and though not...
  12. Watch Deals, Feedback & Reputation
    Hello. Recently I acquired an awesome Sinn watch from zengineer. He went out of his way to ship the watch before going away from home for a week and it's just as he described. We reached a deal fairly quick and had no problems whatsoever. Great communication, great price and excellent...
  13. Photography
    Can anyone recommend an affordable ($100-$200), good point-and-shoot camera? Something that's highly-rated? I'd certainly be willing to extend the budget a little, if anyone knows of a good holiday deal? I'm overwhelmed in my search for a good camera. Thousands of examples. I don't know...
  14. Seiko
    Seiko Watch Shopping in Hong Kong, A Guide. I recently spent 3 days in Hong Kong, and one of my missions was to purchase a Spring Drive Tuna. I quickly learned to my dismay that the entire diver variety of Seiko's lineup, in fact diver watches in general are a rare find in Hong Kong's otherwise...
  15. Watches - Dealers and Manufacturers
    BRAND NEW DAMASKO DC56 BLACK On Black Leather strap with white stitch and a Black Damasko Deployment clasp. Official Damask Dealer product. 100% genuine and with full warranty from the date of purchase. Details and Descriptions: Movement: Valjoux 7750 Self winding mechanical movement 25...
  16. Public Forum
    This is my first holiday season since I got into watches. Do any places typically have black friday/cyber monday deals? Or should I just wait for everyone to get their new watches so I can pick up their old ones on the sales forum. Just sold one of my watches, which probably means I'll be...
  17. Watch Deals, Feedback & Reputation
    Just completed another (second) deal with gatorfed. Great guy, very pleasant to deal with. No hesitation in recommending him. Would do business with him again any day. Thanks
  18. Public Forum
    Hello, this is my first started thread on this forum. I've long been a visitor, always looking on opinions for watch brands. I wanted to find out if any of you know of any Black Friday watch specials? I see many deals on Ashford and Jomashop, but wanted to find out if something will pop up...
  19. Watch Deals, Feedback & Reputation
    I just completed a very smooth transaction with Stan. Communication was excellent throughout. I would highly recommend Sallynstan to anyone for future deals.
1-19 of 26 Results
Top