WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner


  1. Straps & Bracelets
    My watch needs a new 18mm strap. I'm not sure how to best describe the lugs. It seems like some people call these t-bar lugs or Vendome lugs. Where can I buy a strap for this? Who makes such straps? What do you call them? Here is a photo: