1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
3,107 Posts

·
Registered
5,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
not pc nowadays but cannot remember when last saw a pipe smoker except in Marakesh ;-) once had a collection of 200 vintage zippos though !!nice pic C!
Thanks, Peter! But, where did you get my pic? That would be me finding a new watch...! :):):)

Attachments

·
Registered
4,427 Posts
Ah yes....please allow me to lower the class of this thread yet again, with my Monday offering; another nugget that hasn't seen a lot of wrist time lately (like May 9th, apparently!):

Have a great week, everyone!

~Sherry.

·
Registered
6,061 Posts
I wasn't around much last week, which I'm dubbing the week from Hades. First, I decided it was time to get new laptops, ones with Hi Definition screens so I can actually see all those millions of pixels I paid to get from my Nikon DSLR, then I paid for data transfer and technical support to get everything off my laptop and Charlie's laptop onto the new puppies. Only things didn't go well, and they set up Charlie's laptop wrong, with me as the owner, and when they finally got it right, they lost all his pictures and documents and that took hours of tech support finding them getting everything in place. I think the stress got to me, and I came down with a massive chest cold, which took me out for a few days, and just when I was feeling almost human again, I threw my back out yesterday, which has me walking like Quasi Motto and I'm on alternating ice and heat. I surely hope the coming week offers much less stress.

I hope you all had a much better week than I did and your new week is great!

No matter what, I have a client meeting tomorrow, so I'll start my week off with my Grand Seiko SBGR083:

GS Forum Water.JPG GS Movement 5-9-14.JPG

1 - 20 of 124 Posts