·
Registered
5,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to do a Friday post a la Teeritz, but I lack
(1) inspiration,
(2) photo-skills and
(3) his way with words.
And it doesn't help that I wore only one watch this week.

I can give you one staged photo of the watch, complete with prop, a mean looking bulldog (Mac truck ornament that I've bought 18 years ago for my wife) but people may complain that I'm recycling an old photo. Which is true, this photo was taken 5 years and 3 weeks ago (but who's counting?)

Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Analog watch Silver

So I did go outside earlier today and take a fresh photo of my 3572.50 Speedmaster Professional Mitsukoshi Conversion specifically for this thread. Inspecting the photos, I noticed that the sub-dial hands were absent in several of these photos, reminding me of the legibility discussions of the #SpeedyTuesday Speedmaster. From what I've seen, the #ST is more legible than the "original" Mitsukoshi's, i.e. the ones with a full silver hand-set. Enough words already; enjoy the photo and the weekend to come. Out.

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
Aliosa_007, that reminds me, I have to get some refills for my Caran d'Ache ballpoint. Nice Pelikan, too. Is it a M400?

Ah well, while I'm here, here's some of the other watches I wore this week;

Have a nice weekend, all!

·
Registered
979 Posts
Aliosa_007, that reminds me, I have to get some refills for my Caran d'Ache ballpoint. Nice Pelikan, too. Is it a M400?
The CdA is a pencil and the Pelikan is an M200 (same size as the M400, minus the gold trims, gold nib and nicer barrel finishing). I also have an M400, 800 and 1000 at home, but I don't trust leaving them on my desk at work like I do the M200. I also have 4 other CdAs, but this is another story. Maybe I should take a few nice pics of my writing instruments together with my watches...

The gold cap Pelikan you showed in your pic, what model is it and what caused the stains on the cap?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts