WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Damasko DB2
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m curious how any of you folks have damaskos that date back to the earlier days of the company. Heck, even the 2000s. It seems like most of the pics users post are usually newish watches. Maybe 2000s aren’t vintage enough to be cool, but I’d love to see the styling differences (if any) and see how they’re holding up (I suspect quite well). Happy Tuesday, all.

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
I saw one in the for sale section a few months back. You wouldn't recognize it.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

·
Moderator Emeritus
54,687 Posts
I’m curious how any of you folks have damaskos that date back to the earlier days of the company. Heck, even the 2000s. It seems like most of the pics users post are usually newish watches. Maybe 2000s aren’t vintage enough to be cool, but I’d love to see the styling differences (if any) and see how they’re holding up (I suspect quite well). Happy Tuesday, all.
I visited Damasko in 2007. I am sure you‘ll find my post including pics of some early watches. Louis is selling a bery rare and early piece, see his pics in the sales corner.

·
Registered
Damasko DB2
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I visited Damasko in 2007. I am sure you‘ll find my post including pics of some early watches. Louis is selling a bery rare and early piece, see his pics in the sales corner.
That prototype Louis is selling looks very nice, maybe more elegant than the very-tool-watch-aesthetic of the modern era Damasko. It’s interesting to see where the brand has come from.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts