WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
9,174 Posts
Watch Arm Clock Watch accessory Everyday carry

Also did some grilling today. I forgot to take any pics other than these initial ones. But fyi, I grilled a LOT of chicken, some lean burgers, and one BIG, thick steak!! (kinda like a big salad, except all meat! 😜🤣🤣 )

I am on a big diet and need protein. Down 24 lbs so far this year, but I have a long way to go to reach my goal. When (not if) I reach my goal, it's possible my wrist might even go down by 1/4 inch. I guess we'll see! I'll definitely need some new clothes at that point.

Plant Tree Motor vehicle Tire Gas

Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle Tire

·
Registered
358 Posts
View attachment 16117199

Also did some grilling today. I forgot to take any pics other than these initial ones. But fyi, I grilled a LOT of chicken, some lean burgers, and one BIG, thick steak!! (kinda like a big salad, except all meat! 😜🤣🤣 )

I am on a big diet and need protein. Down 24 lbs so far this year, but I have a long way to go to reach my goal. When (not if) I reach my goal, it's possible my wrist might even go down by 1/4 inch. I guess we'll see! I'll definitely need some new clothes at that point.

View attachment 16117202

View attachment 16117204
Awesome job on the weight loss. My wrist size went from 7.75" to about 6.5" from weight loss. I lost almost 140 lbs in 2020 with diet and exercise. It's embarrassing that I was so heavy, but I'm also very proud I was able to turn my life around. I've maintained my target weight for 8 months now.

·
Registered
9,174 Posts
Awesome job on the weight loss. My wrist size went from 7.75" to about 6.5" from weight loss. I lost almost 140 lbs in 2020 with diet and exercise. It's embarrassing that I was so heavy, but I'm also very proud I was able to turn my life around. I've maintained my target weight for 8 months now.
Wow, 140 lbs is incredible! 😲 😲 (y)(y)(y)

I know how difficult weight loss can be, and I have nothing but respect for people who do it. (and maintaining it is not always easy either) For me it's all about health. If I want to live for awhile yet and get more enjoyment from life, it's something I have to do.

That's a BIG reduction in wrist size! I guess it will be interesting to see what happens in my case.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts