WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

21 - 40 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
View attachment 15934362
If I'd have known how bad I was going to feel today not sure I would have gone for covid jab yesterday! Don't know if I will be able to stay at work even though it's a half day :sick:(n)
Sorry guys have a good day
Ohh no Eat well and drink a lot of water (that's what I did too) Get well soon

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
Willard for Friday. Have a good one.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello - I'm brand new here with a brand new watch. I'm a lurker and not a mad collector so I wouldn't be posting all over the place but it's a cool place here to just look at peoples photos and see what they enjoy or dislike :)

Got this GBD-800-8ER today for €60 from Amazon.de and I think it's lovely :) Plus, it's gone back up to €79 already so I got a great deal :D

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Hello - I'm brand new here with a brand new watch. I'm a lurker and not a mad collector so I wouldn't be posting all over the place but it's a cool place here to just look at peoples photos and see what they enjoy or dislike :)

Got this GBD-800-8ER today for €60 from Amazon.de and I think it's lovely :) Plus, it's gone back up to €79 already so I got a great deal :D

View attachment 15934461
Welcome, brother. Hope you stay a long time. Great start with your GBD. And you are not a mad collector... yet. If you stay here long enough, you sure will be. Run. Run for your financial life! Lol

Instagram: cap_joao_marques
Ps: eleven on the intercourse counter today. But I still need to know my partner on that....

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
View attachment 15934362
If I'd have known how bad I was going to feel today not sure I would have gone for covid jab yesterday! Don't know if I will be able to stay at work even though it's a half day :sick:(n)
Sorry guys have a good day
Please, go home and rest. Nobody should work if is not feeling ok. Hope you get well soon.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
special froggy friday for me today this one has been a long time coming but finally finished it off the other night during a bout of debilitating hayfever but that wasnt going to stop me!
i now realise after seeing it enlarged there are a few details i need to clean up tho. the beat up original resin and repeated stripe/repaints didnt help at all and im sure the extended soaks in acetone hasnt done the resin any favours for longevity!
pretty happy with the result otherwise, got a colourway that doesnt exist in my collection so thats always a plus

View attachment 15934109

history:
started off life as a pretty beat up golden defender, plan was to recreate that awesome gold green chameleon colour...
View attachment 15934111

...but instead it came out as just metallic green, the gold metallic i used got over powered
View attachment 15934112

....tried a few combinations of layering but just couldnt get it right so on to the back burner it went
View attachment 15934115

i always liked the fluro green of the 200f and was going to recreate that instead with the 225a module/case but thats a semi common mod, instead i broke it up with some detailed masking for a two tone look :D
finished off with double eagle motifs which can be seen as defeating the golden defender or like a phoenix rising from the ashes may still try it on the 225a to dial back the tertiary colours tho

View attachment 15934116
That's a lot of work! Looks good and vibrating! Enjoy in good health, Sir.

·
Premium Member
4,405 Posts
Ohh no Eat well and drink a lot of water (that's what I did too) Get well soon

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
Please, go home and rest. Nobody should work if is not feeling ok. Hope you get well soon.

Thanks guys, have finished work now and crawling home lol

·
Premium Member
4,405 Posts

View attachment 15934461
Welcome Dan nice watch, nice to have a new member (y) ;)

·
Premium Member
4,405 Posts
special froggy friday for me today 😊 this one has been a long time coming but finally finished it off the other night during a bout of debilitating hayfever but that wasnt going to stop me!
i now realise after seeing it enlarged there are a few details i need to clean up tho. the beat up original resin and repeated stripe/repaints didnt help at all and im sure the extended soaks in acetone hasnt done the resin any favours for longevity!
pretty happy with the result otherwise, got a colourway that doesnt exist in my collection so thats always a plus 😃

View attachment 15934109

history:
started off life as a pretty beat up golden defender, plan was to recreate that awesome gold green chameleon colour...
View attachment 15934111

...but instead it came out as just metallic green, the gold metallic i used got over powered
View attachment 15934112

....tried a few combinations of layering but just couldnt get it right so on to the back burner it went
View attachment 15934115

i always liked the fluro green of the 200f and was going to recreate that instead with the 225a module/case but thats a semi common mod, instead i broke it up with some detailed masking for a two tone look :D
finished off with double eagle motifs which can be seen as defeating the golden defender or like a phoenix rising from the ashes 🙄😅 may still try it on the 225a to dial back the tertiary colours tho 🤔

View attachment 15934116
Excellent work as always (y)

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Not a G-Shock, not a Casio. Honestly, I'm kind of casually browsing-shopping. I've had a number of 56xx-series, but they always ended up feeling too "plasticky" for me. Even though I like lightweight watches. I guess the solution is to look at more expensive G's, but I haven't yet found something that catches my eye and/or is small enough for my wrist. Until then... Longines.

·
Registered
2,772 Posts

Sent from my iPhone5s using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 93 Posts