WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,969 Posts
I need another nap. Took me 10 minutes to get a thread ready to start, then Abe beat me to it. Finally got that whacked out , then took 15 minutes to finally get a posting correct in Abe’s thread, but ended up with a double set of photos . So then had to edit the post to remove one set of photos And finally got my comments correct, I think . Tomorrow I am NOT going to click on ‘preview post’ or ‘preview photos’. I ‘think’ that may be what caused me to double—pump the post. Bear with me , I am sure I’ll maybe in the future some day possibly ’get it’, almost positively maybe certain!!, judg69

·
Premium Member
2,969 Posts
My last post today, thankfully. On a totally positive note, I really do appreciate the new available ‘dark mode‘ as it honestly is much, much easier on the eyes. Suggest everyone give it a look as I know some of you will also greatly appreciate it. To access it , click on the 3 vertical dots at the very top of the page next to your avatar. You can easily go from light mode to dark mode and back, as desired, judg69

·
Premium Member
2,433 Posts
My last post today, thankfully. On a totally positive note, I really do appreciate the new available ‘dark mode‘ as it honestly is much, much easier on the eyes. Suggest everyone give it a look as I know some of you will also greatly appreciate it. To access it , click on the 3 vertical dots at the very top of the page next to your avatar. You can easily go from light mode to dark mode and back, as desired, judg69
First thing I tried as [email protected]

1 - 20 of 58 Posts