1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
★★★★ This Watch has been SOLD ★★★★
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

For sale is a my SKX013 mod. I am the original owner of this watch. This watch started as a new SKX013 that I purchased 4 years ago when I was very heavy into modding. This was years before midsized homage Seiko divers were on the market so the only way to get a fully upgraded mid-sized SKX013 was to build one. It was a project that took me nearly 2 years due to the crown and stem, eventually I only completed it once precut crown and stems were widely available on the modding market. By the time I finished the mod, my interest moved on to other projects and I wore this watch very sparingly, 10 or few times. In the last 18 months, I haven't worn it at all. It's time to move it on.

No original box or papers (any warranty would now be expired and would have been void when the watch was opened and modded). I will ship out the watch in a generic watch box.

The sale is for all that is shown in the pictures. It consists of:
1) The Watch head, which consists of the following:
*SKX013 case
*4R35 movement upgrade
*Black English/Kanji day wheel
*Crystal times crown and stem
*Sapphire Crystal with clear AR on the underside
*Original SKX013 Dial and Chapter ring
*Replacement hands
*Yobokies coin edge bezel
*Ceramic lumed bezel insert from L.C.B.I.
*Original SKX013 bracelet (all links included)
2) Uncle Seiko Beads of Rice bracelet (sized for a 6.75 inch wrist) all spare links included
3) All original parts included, the movement, crystal, bezel and bezel insert, hands, and bracelet if you decided you ever wanted to take the watch back to factory specs.

Please note: I'm not a professional watchmaker, and I built this as a hobbyist. That said, I've been modding for years and as you will see from the pictures everything is aligned properly and works as it should. The watch also passed a pressure test conducted by my watchmaker shortly after I completed the build. If you intended to dive with the watch, I urge you to pressure test the watch again as a precaution.

Condition

★ Very faint scratches on the polished case sides typical of normal wear. I took pictures with various lighting to highlight it.
★ Crown, crystal, bezel and insert are all mint and pristine
★ The Uncle Seiko bracelet is in near mint condition. The clasp has very faint signs of micro scratches and links are clean and mark free but please see the pics for yourself.

Details
★ I'm asking $350
★ Shipping to anywhere in the USA included and PayPal fees are on me
★ Shipping to verified addresses only
★ International buyers always welcome but we'll have to talk more about additional details
★ No trades

I'm a longtime member and have completed numerous transactions as both the seller and buyer. Follow this link for a list of feedback from completed sales.
Feedback history for NightOwl
Questions or concerns? Just ask. I'll answer them to the best of my ability.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts