WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

For sale is a Nomos Club (this particular model is now discontinued) in manual wind with a solid caseback.

This watch was originally purchased on April 27th of 2016 and I am the second owner of this watch. The sale comes with the full kit with box and warranty card. The strap is a Nomos branded velour strap in brown.

This model has been out there for years, however, if you'd like a quick refresher on the watch the following video reviews might be useful.

Specs
36mm diameter
★ 47mm lug-to-lug
8.2mm thick (to the top of domed crystal)
★ 18mm lug width
★ Sapphire crystal
★ 100M WR
★ Nomos Alpha manual wind movement

Condition
★ Light scratches typical of normal wear on a high polish metal surface on case sides and top of lugs. I mostly wore it during the winter under sweaters and jackets so it didn't pick up many blemishes. You can judge that from the pictures for yourself.
★ Crystal is pristine
★ Underside of lugs have marks from strap changes
Scratches on polished caseback

Details
★ I'm asking $900
Shipping to anywhere in the USA included and PayPal fees are on me
★ Shipping to verified addresses only
★ International buyers always welcome but we'll have to talk more about additional details
★ No trades

I'm a longtime member and have completed numerous transactions as both the seller and buyer. Follow this link for a list of feedback from completed sales.
https://www.watchuseek.com/f63/feedback-history-nightowl-2185074.html
Questions or concerns? Just ask. I'll answer them to the best of my ability.

Other Details
1. Accuracy: I'm getting +3 secs per day based on my wear pattern. Obviously, your results may vary based on your wear pattern.

2. Service history: As far as I'm aware this watch has never been serviced. I'm the second owner and it wasn't serviced under my ownership and neither was it serviced under the ownership of the original owner.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts