WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
☆☆☆ KREMKE Nür-Spec Midnight Edition - Flagship Motor Sport Chrono - READY TO SHIP ☆☆☆

G'day fellow watch enthusiasts,

I am very excited to announce that the first batch of NÜR-SPEC Midnight Edition's are ready to ship. :-!
Please read the following and should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact me via PM (Private Mail by clicking on my Username to the left of this post) or by email at [email protected]

Pricing and Specifications can now be found on our brand new Website by clicking on the following link:

www.kremkewatches.com

Best Regards,

Ian Kremke

TIMEPIECES (SERIAL NUMBERS) AVAILABLE AND/OR RESERVED/SOLD

007 SOLD

_____________________________________END OF FIRST BATCH

Attachments

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: ☆☆☆ KREMKE Nür-Spec Midnight Edition - Flagship Motor Sport Chrono - READY TO SHIP ☆☆☆

:-!

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: ☆☆☆ KREMKE Nür-Spec Midnight Edition - Flagship Motor Sport Chrono - READY TO SHIP ☆☆☆

:)

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

|>

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

|>

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

1 - 10 of 10 Posts