WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This model was originally released in the year 2001 (the designator gives it away) and the series has been completely sold out by the manufacturer. No more will be built, so here is a unique chance to own a very special watch that you hardly ever see come up for sale (especially not in this condition) anywhere. A collectors item for fans of this popular German brand!

Up for grabs is my Marcello C. "Millenium" #2001 automatic watch .

- Stainless steel case with satin finish (you can probably identify the manufacturer), 40 mm ø without crown, 10.6 mm thick
- Silver dial, black painted hour and minute hands, black applied markers, silver color second hand
- Upgraded ETA 2824-2 automatic movement with date function
- Sapphire crystal with AR coating and sapphire crystal screwdown caseback
- Screwdown crown with great knurled look, easy to operate
- Screws between the lugs to hold the strap (just like the Panny), not the usual spring bars
- Comes on black textured strap or a new black ostrich leather strap (if you prefer)

I bought this rare version in NOS condition only a few months, but another watch is calling my name and I am offering this one for sale to help fund a new purchase. TZ "Near mint" condition with slightest signs of wear on the case and screws (from changing the strap).

If I didn't need the funds, this one would definitely be a keeper. A very unique and early piece of the Marcello C. collection.

Now priced for a quick sale at only $650.00 (payment with USPS money order) shipped CONUS, this unique and very "Teutonic" looking (Bauhaus style) watch can be on your wrist soon! (I just saw one at an on-line dealer selling for $1,095 plus shipping. Save big time over that price and grab this one before it's gone forever! You know a sapphire front and back automatic is a steal at under $700!!!).

Please send email to [email protected] . Lots of references. Strictly first come / first serve (please make sure to send me your details such as address when you want to reserve/purchase the watch).

Thank you for reading my ad!

Matt

Please see the photos below:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Still available!

Still available!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts