WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ FS: Eagle Star 1000m automatic diver (like Beuchat, Candino) ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I have also seen this vintage Eagle Star diver watch with the Candino or Luxor name on the dial and it looks identical to the French Navy issued "Beuchat" 100atm diver from the 1980's. You hardly ever see them come up for sale (especially not in this condition), they have become a collectors item for true fans of diver watches!

Up for grabs is my vintage Eagle Star 1000m automatic diver watch .

- Stainless steel case, 42 mm ø without crown, 15 mm thick, 47mm lug to lug
- ETA 2824-2 automatic with date function, non-hacking
- Luminous hands and markers
- comes on matching, brushed, heavy "watchadoo" steel bracelet and with the unworn original vintage strap

I bought this rare version in NOS condition only a few months ago and added the bracelet, but another watch is calling my name and I am selling this one to help fund a new purchase. TZ "Near mint" condition with the usual micro-swirlies and slight signs of wear on case, bracelet and bezel. Generic box, no papers. If I didn't need the funds, this one would be a keeper. A true gem for any diver watch collection!

Now priced for a quick sale at only $650.00 (payment with USPS money order) shipped CONUS, this unique and extremely rare vintage diver can be on your wrist soon! There may not be another one in this condition out there, so why wait and risk loosing out? Please send email to [email protected] . Lots of references. Strictly first come / first serve (please make sure to send me your details such as address when you want to reserve/purchase the watch).

Thank you for reading my ad!

Matt

Please see the photos below:

Reactions: gr8sw

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Still available!

Still available!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts