WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ SOLD! Manual wind Sea-Gull chrono with crystal back ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I purchased this watch a few months ago when they first showed up for sale here in the US. Since than, they have gone up in demand and are difficult to find.
Probably the best value in mechanical chronographs right now (the view of the movement alone will tell you everything).

Up for grabs is my Sea-Gull Navigator 256 manual wind chronograph.

- Polished stainless steel case with, 41 mm ø without crown, 12 mm thick, 48 mm lug tip to lug tip
- Matte brass color and beautifully textured dial, black painted hands, black painted markers
- 19-jewel manual wind chronograph movement (Venus caliber 150 clone?) with decoration and blued screws, winds, sets and resets smoothly and runs fine
- Crystal caseback, secured with individual screws
- Vintage style domed large crown, easy to operate
- Comes on the original brown crocodile look strap

I am offering this one for sale to help fund a new purchase. TZ "Near mint" condition with slight signs of wear (the usual micro-swirlies) on the case. See photos below.
No box or papers. A very unique Chinese watch and a collectors item, probably the best value in mechanical chronographs right now.

Priced for a quick sale at $175.00 (payment with USPS money order) shipped CONUS, this sweet mechanical chronograph can be on your wrist soon!

Please send email to [email protected] . Lots of references. Strictly first come / first serve (please make sure to send me your details such as address
when you want to reserve/purchase the watch).

Thank you for reading my ad!

Matt

Please see the photos below:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.