WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
timers 11 S-kool for today!! it can measure the various time intervals of 9 sports events including Soccer. Have a Safe Soccer Square thurSday g-Souls!! 👍😷

DW-56RT-1JF 04/2006

·
Registered
2,772 Posts

Sent from my iPhone5s using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,382 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts

·
Registered
8,375 Posts
purchases have been a little lacking this year, mainly cos ive been happy with where my collect is at so of course with the rationale of - instead of buying several pieces, just buy one expensive one....welllll this was my choice! :D
its a perfect mix of rugged and classy, wouldve liked the orange to have been brighter but the burnt colour dials it back a bit and has a mix of copper and rose gold in different light and of course the cf really sets it off 👌
tho my most favourite thing is the micro adjuster/extender. never had a watch with it before and im not sure if i'll ever be able to have another without it! haha 😂 in winter i find bracelets are either too loose or too tight depending on time of day but now i can make little tweaks thru out the day or just wind it out for some OTC action ;) (the extender winds out to over a full link bigger)
for those with a sub 7" wrist, you will still get a bit of flare from the lugs but its not noticeable and thanks to the bracelet its an excellent fit. instant fan right here 👍😃👍

·
Registered
410 Posts
purchases have been a little lacking this year, mainly cos ive been happy with where my collect is at so of course with the rationale of - instead of buying several pieces, just buy one expensive one....welllll this was my choice! :D
its a perfect mix of rugged and classy, wouldve liked the orange to have been brighter but the burnt colour dials it back a bit and has a mix of copper and rose gold in different light and of course the cf really sets it off
tho my most favourite thing is the micro adjuster/extender. never had a watch with it before and im not sure if i'll ever be able to have another without it! haha in winter i find bracelets are either too loose or too tight depending on time of day but now i can make little tweaks thru out the day or just wind it out for some OTC action ;) (the extender winds out to over a full link bigger)
for those with a sub 7" wrist, you will still get a bit of flare from the lugs but its not noticeable and thanks to the bracelet its an excellent fit. instant fan right here

View attachment 15932032

View attachment 15932033
Beautiful carbon frogman and nice shot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,382 Posts

Wow out and about early on the trail @Mr.Jones82 Very cool. Enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Thanks Deepsea!! I've been trying to hike to and from work...butvit is making fot a sweaty start. Haha
its a perfect mix of rugged and classy, wouldve liked the orange to have been brighter but the burnt colour dials it back a bit and has a mix of copper and rose gold in different light and of course the cf really sets it off 👌
tho my most favourite thing is the micro adjuster/extender. never had a watch with it before and im not sure if i'll ever be able to have another without it! haha 😂 in winter i find bracelets are either too loose or too tight depending on time of day but now i can make little tweaks thru out the day or just wind it out for some OTC action ;) (the extender winds out to over a full link bigger)
for those with a sub 7" wrist, you will still get a bit of flare from the lugs but its not noticeable and thanks to the bracelet its an excellent fit. instant fan right here 👍😃👍

View attachment 15932032

View attachment 15932033
Congrats!!! Agree about the burnt orange and adjustable bracelet. Man I realllyyyyy want one. Enjoy!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Hello everyone, wish you all a happy day!

@JustAbe you and your freaking cellar with special 3D printers and a time machine... ;-) really, it's always nice to wait and think < what's going to be the next G-Shock Abe will show us? > You never disappoint.

@Mr.Jones82 this is the first time I see this one, it's pretty awesome, if you don't mind, Is it a factory design or a mod?

@Tetsu Tekubi good new acquisition, enjoy and wear it in good health!

🌞🌞🌞Tan Thursday 🌞🌞🌞
Since yesterday, actually.

Tschüss and "keep yourself alive".

·
Premium Member
7,382 Posts
Hello everyone, wish you all a happy day!

@JustAbe you and your freaking cellar with special 3D printers and a time machine... ;-) really, it's always nice to wait and think < what's going to be the next G-Shock Abe will show us? > You never disappoint.

@Mr.Jones82 this is the first time I see this one, it's pretty awesome, if you don't mind, Is it a factory design or a mod?

@Tetsu Tekubi good new acquisition, enjoy and wear it in good health!

🌞🌞🌞Tan Thursday 🌞🌞🌞
Since yesterday, actually.
View attachment 15932131
View attachment 15932134
Tschüss and "keep yourself alive".
Thanks! It is a factory LE

·
Registered
125 Posts
...tho my most favourite thing is the micro adjuster/extender. never had a watch with it before and im not sure if i'll ever be able to have another without it! haha 😂 in winter i find bracelets are either too loose or too tight depending on time of day but now i can make little tweaks thru out the day or just wind it out for some OTC action ;) (the extender winds out to over a full link bigger)...
Tool-less adjust clasps are awesome! I added a Seiko MM300 clasp to my Seiko SPB077, and it makes such a difference. Wish my gmw-b5000 had one!

1 - 20 of 72 Posts