·
Registered
1,878 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
This is amazing! I had not seen it before!!!
Thank you @cousswrc!! This has custom timers for 9 different sports with their specific intervals, like stoppage time, half time, and extra time if needed, with repeat measures up to 11 times for each. 🧐 There are different colors, like white and green, too! Stay safe, Sir!! 👍😷

·
Premium Member
4,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
purchases have been a little lacking this year, mainly cos ive been happy with where my collect is at so of course with the rationale of - instead of buying several pieces, just buy one expensive one....welllll this was my choice! :D
its a perfect mix of rugged and classy, wouldve liked the orange to have been brighter but the burnt colour dials it back a bit and has a mix of copper and rose gold in different light and of course the cf really sets it off 👌
tho my most favourite thing is the micro adjuster/extender. never had a watch with it before and im not sure if i'll ever be able to have another without it! haha 😂 in winter i find bracelets are either too loose or too tight depending on time of day but now i can make little tweaks thru out the day or just wind it out for some OTC action ;) (the extender winds out to over a full link bigger)
for those with a sub 7" wrist, you will still get a bit of flare from the lugs but its not noticeable and thanks to the bracelet its an excellent fit. instant fan right here 👍😃👍

View attachment 15932032

View attachment 15932033
Congrats @Tetsu Tekubi!! Looks good on you, Bro!! Stay safe and healthy, Sir!! 😎🤩😍 👍😷

·
Premium Member
4,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Hello everyone, wish you all a happy day!

@JustAbe you and your freaking cellar with special 3D printers and a time machine... ;-) really, it's always nice to wait and think < what's going to be the next G-Shock Abe will show us? > You never disappoint.

🌞🌞🌞Tan Thursday 🌞🌞🌞
Since yesterday, actually.
View attachment 15932131
View attachment 15932134
Tschüss and "keep yourself alive".
Thank you, @Daddy Pig!! Your 6900SD is a stunner, so is the rest of your colorful collection, Bro!! 🤩😎😍 I aim to please, so stay safe and healthy, Sir!! 👍😷 Tschüss

21 - 40 of 72 Posts