61 - 80 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
I sure didn’t make it in life by getting a million from my daddy nor being a beach bum!! 🤣

Hang in man. No easy to be multi-millionaire.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Relaxing Saturday morning on the beach.

Hang in man. No easy to be multi-millionaire.
I always like when you guys post photos with random people in the background. Those people have no idea they are now immortalized on a watch internet forum. They would NEVER even conceive that as a possibility. Reminds me how random and weird this world is. In a good way.

Sent from my LM-X410.FGN using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
After surf. Nice weather today after an week raining. More than two hours in the water today, girlfriend couldnt take anymore. And i'm starving now. Wish I could surf in Wes's beach, no, wait cold water, just remembered. Well, i wish I could take him and the anonymous famous rap singer (C'mon, killer G-shocks + Rolls Royce ) for some drinks and laughs. But, it is what it is.

·
Premium Member
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Cool Edifice doc! I mean Abe! 🤫
Whats F17 that you all speak off?? 🤔
Thank you @TakaP, my one, and only Edifice. BTW that is my Halloween outfit!
f17 is the old designation for the G-Shock forum
forums.watchuseek.com\f17
renamed
www.watchuseek.com\forums\casio-g-shock.17

Reactions: TakaP and Dxnnis

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
I always like when you guys post photos with random people in the background. Those people have no idea they are now immortalized on a watch internet forum. They would NEVER even conceive that as a possibility. Reminds me how random and weird this world is. In a good way.

Sent from my LM-X410.FGN using Tapatalk
Very true.

That is why I always try to be repsectful and post pictures of people in ways that they are either very far away from the camera or with their back to the camera.

There are laws for publishing this kind of stuff and there used to be a time when those laws were held in high regard. At least before the tech oligarchs took over and declared our privacy gone.

·
Premium Member
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
Master... I wonder about shoes. I was in so many places. Even in Turkey hospital. Every one wear shoes like crocks. U wear always moccasin. Teel me why?

4 All.
Who said that I am in a hospital!?🤨 Anyway I would stay away from Turkey hospital around Thanksgiving!😅

Reactions: Dxnnis and Lukas 80

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Who said that I am in a hospital!?🤨 Anyway I would stay away from Turkey hospital around Thanksgiving!
Yeah. David Copperfield don't say much either. It is an amusing show though.

:D

·
Premium Member
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
Yeah. David Copperfield don't say much either. It is an amusing show though.

:D
Please listen to your doctor and take your medications on time!!! 🤣

Reactions: Lukas 80
61 - 80 of 83 Posts