WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
As I said a week or so ago, thanks to Steelerswit who turned me on to Mudman, I am now the proud owner of my second Mudman , and absolutely loving it!! Solar/Atomic GW-9010 ( with the script “G” that comes on screen to verify last nights signal was correctly received - love this feature and wish all radio-controlled G-Shocks had it)

·
Premium Member
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
As I said a week or so ago, thanks to Steelerswit who turned me on to Mudman, I am now the proud owner of my second Mudman , and absolutely loving it!! Solar/Atomic GW-9010 ( with the script “G” that comes on screen to verify last nights signal was correctly received - love this feature and wish all radio-controlled G-Shocks had it) View attachment 15326496
Super nice colorway @judg69!!! (y)😎🤩:love:

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
Super nice colorway @judg69!!! (y)😎🤩:love:
Thanks Abe , I really love this Mudman and it will make a nice companion to the Antman when I receive it. Hopefully adding the Antman to the Anniversary Froggy and Rolex Daytona won’t increase your shipping cost too much!! I am so nervous with excitement I can hardly wait!!, judg69

·
Premium Member
2,486 Posts
Thanks Abe , I really love this Mudman and it will make a nice companion to the Antman when I receive it. Hopefully adding the Antman to the Anniversary Froggy and Rolex Daytona won’t increase your shipping cost too much!! I am so nervous with excitement I can hardly wait!!, judg69
Sorry @judg69 but your in a queue after he's sent me his GW-5000B he will get to you lol

·
Premium Member
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry @judg69 but your in a queue after he's sent me his GW-5000B he will get to you lol
We need to be civil about this gentlemen!! @judg69 and @Dxnnis, I have included both of you in my will!! So now you just have to be patient and wait 🤪

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
We need to be civil about this gentlemen!! @judg69 and @Dxnnis, I have included both of you in my will!! So now you just have to be patient and wait 🤪
Not good enough Abe, I’m way older than you, I need them , and I need them NOW!!, judg69 ( and I’m all ‘tingly’ with excitement!! )

·
Registered
563 Posts
Abe has been on a nice roll with his Frogs, this gets to the point that I wanna do a four five nine, lolz, and I don't even likfe frogman that much

GW-9010 mudman is the best of all the mudman ever made, 9300 included. very nice choice, Judg69

1 - 20 of 73 Posts