WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

Banned
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The glow-in-the-dark shark (Cephaloscyllium ventriosum) Ranger for today!! Have a safe, just, and healthy Tuesday, G-Environmentalists!!! 馃憤馃徏馃樂

The swell shark (Cephaloscyllium ventriosum) is a nocturnal catshark found in the Eastern Pacific, from California to southern Mexico, and off central Chile. Commonly found at 16 - 132 ft (5 - 40 m) deep, it has been recorded as deep as 1,500 ft (457 m). They are an oviparous species, meaning the adults lay egg cases and the baby develops inside the egg before hatching. Due to their small size and beautiful pattern, they are targeted by the aquarium trade but The International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN) has assessed these animals as Least Concern. When they aren鈥檛 filling their stomachs with food, it can fill up with water to seem bigger than it is (hence the common name, 'swell shark'). These sharks also have the unusual abilities to let out a dog-like bark when out of the water and curve their bodies into a U-shape. (Forbes)
Watch Gesture Clock Font Wrist

Watch Finger Clock Gadget Watch accessory

Watch Automotive lighting Finger Input device Gadget

Watch White Light Rectangle Finger

Watch Analog watch Clock Rectangle Font

Watch Analog watch Clock Font Wrist

Automotive lighting Automotive design Visual effect lighting Gadget Gas

GW-9407KJ-3JR Love The Sea And The Earth Earthwatch Bioluminescent Swell Shark Rangeman 11/2021

Registered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
The glow-in-the-dark shark (Cephaloscyllium ventriosum) Ranger for today!! Have a safe, just, and healthy Tuesday, G-Environmentalists!!! 馃憤馃徏馃樂

The swell shark (Cephaloscyllium ventriosum) is a nocturnal catshark found in the Eastern Pacific, from California to southern Mexico, and off central Chile. Commonly found at 16 - 132 ft (5 - 40 m) deep, it has been recorded as deep as 1,500 ft (457 m). They are an oviparous species, meaning the adults lay egg cases and the baby develops inside the egg before hatching. Due to their small size and beautiful pattern, they are targeted by the aquarium trade but The International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN) has assessed these animals as Least Concern. When they aren鈥檛 filling their stomachs with food, it can fill up with water to seem bigger than it is (hence the common name, 'swell shark'). These sharks also have the unusual abilities to let out a dog-like bark when out of the water and curve their bodies into a U-shape. (Forbes)
View attachment 16267540
View attachment 16267541
View attachment 16267542
View attachment 16267544
View attachment 16267545
View attachment 16267546
View attachment 16267547
GW-9407KJ-3JR Love The Sea And The Earth Earthwatch Bioluminescent Swell Shark Rangeman 11/2021
Congrats, Abe, that's a beauty. The gold hardware is a nice touch. Gives it that extra sumthin'! Be careful man, you're gonna end up with more Rangers than squares if you keep this up. :p

Banned
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congrats, Abe, that's a beauty. The gold hardware is a nice touch. Gives it that extra sumthin'! Be careful man, you're gonna end up with more Rangers than squares if you keep this up. :p
Thank you, @kubr1ck!! I love the glow-in-the-dark thing, and the bronze/rose gold hardware is incredible. The squares are safe, but I know for a fact that the Frogmen are panicking, bro!!! 馃槈馃槀

Premium Member
Wow JustAbe. I was waiting for this day. How do you do it! Are you sure you don鈥檛 part own 51% G shock! Ok I might be exaggerating slightly, maybe 50%? That might be more realistic!
Your taste, variety is sublime and an inspiration for mere mortals like oneself. I would love one of those special rangemans.
But my spending has been doing towards another interest/hobby/passion/issue!馃槀
Wear in good health brother, beautiful!
How can I even follow that!
Well I can鈥檛, I did a 5k day yesterday
1k morning

2k afternoon

2k evening

Today!!! Good morning G shock family, bit of a rough time so forget to upload and update pics easy at moment. Catalogue of problems from main drain collapsed (now fixed). Subsidence on conservatory (dropped 1鈥 and needs taking down, looking around 拢6k alone for that. That鈥檚 before the carpet and couch in conservatory claim.
Then downstairs toilet tiles cracked from rachel falling over it a week back at night. 5 weeks after a major op and still can鈥檛 lift right arm up!
So all ongoing , luckily covered but head ache sorting as can imagine, especially when our case worker is harder to get hold of than Elvis!
Then less issues but still burn my head out, coolant leak I can see on drive but can鈥檛 see where from
Can smell it down back and last time coolant sensor. But seems solid and dry, no drips or anything. Other than a 10p coolant puddle on drive(defo coolant as sweet taste and I鈥檓 topping it up )

Down back like 2鈥 max gap

Back to Gs
gwn1000 starting mine, be safe, be well and have a better week than me馃憡馃徎馃憡馃徎馃憡馃徎

Premium Member
Wow JustAbe. I was waiting for this day. How do you do it! Are you sure you don鈥檛 part own 51% G shock! Ok I might be exaggerating slightly, maybe 50%? That might be more realistic!
Your taste, variety is sublime and an inspiration for mere mortals like oneself. I would love one of those special rangemans.
But my spending has been doing towards another interest/hobby/passion/issue!馃槀
Wear in good health brother, beautiful!
How can I even follow that!
Well I can鈥檛, I did a 5k day yesterday
1k morning

2k afternoon

2k evening

Today!!! Good morning G shock family, bit of a rough time so forget to upload and update pics easy at moment. Catalogue of problems from main drain collapsed (now fixed). Subsidence on conservatory (dropped 1鈥 and needs taking down, looking around 拢6k alone for that. That鈥檚 before the carpet and couch in conservatory claim.
Then downstairs toilet tiles cracked from rachel falling over it a week back at night. 5 weeks after a major op and still can鈥檛 lift right arm up!
So all ongoing , luckily covered but head ache sorting as can imagine, especially when our case worker is harder to get hold of than Elvis!
Then less issues but still burn my head out, coolant leak I can see on drive but can鈥檛 see where from
Can smell it down back and last time coolant sensor. But seems solid and dry, no drips or anything. Other than a 10p coolant puddle on drive(defo coolant as sweet taste and I鈥檓 topping it up )

Down back like 2鈥 max gap

Back to Gs
gwn1000 starting mine, be safe, be well and have a better week than me馃憡馃徎馃憡馃徎馃憡馃徎
What a rough time your having, hope things get sorted ok for you and best wishes to Rachel for a speedy recovery. 馃槺

Premium Member
New MacBook Air M1 and TB!
I'm spoiled before Xmas!

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk.
I have the same, fantastic . Have the imac for kids,air for the boss(never gets used to be honest so didn鈥檛 need to buy the pro馃う馃徎鈥嶁檪锔)

M1 is amazing(or to me at least being use to. The i5 air! Type in good health (sorry could not resist)
On topic latest swap to the Q

1 - 20 of 65 Posts