WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 658 Posts

·
Registered
7,581 Posts
Please use this thread for general comments, questions, and other discussion concerning Project THOR that shouldn't be posted in one the design threads. Please make sure you fully read the FAQ Thread first! And please keep the discussion relevant to the project; you have the entire Steinhart sub-forum for non-project discussion.

Thanks! :-!

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Re: General Discussion Thread

Very excited! Looking forward to the 17th when registrations open.

Thanks Uwe and CzechMate for organising this.

·
Registered
552 Posts

Can't wait. Already started saving my pennies...but if my missus asks...you haven't seen me!

·
Registered
239 Posts

crazy excited. just ordered an ocean black DLC in the mail. i'm cracking out feinding for more steinhart before it even arrives.

·
Registered
7,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Very excited! Looking forward to the 17th when registrations open.
Can you be more specific as to the time and time zone the registration opens?
Just to clarify, the projected Nov. 17 date is for when we post details of the registration process and give everyone an opportunity to understand how it will work and ask any questions they may have. On that day we'll announce when the registration will open. Unlike that last project during which we did everything manually, CzechMate has cooked up some labour-saving devices for us that I think are pretty slick, BUT will require testing on our part first to make sure there aren't any bugs. That's what will be happening between now and when registration opens.

Also, I wouldn't panic about getting your name on the list. Even if you don't make the first 111, which will be very likely anyway if you pay attention to this sub-forum, I promise you there will be a fair number of drop outs along the way. Everyone who was interested at the beginning of the Proteus project and stuck around got a watch.

·
Registered
826 Posts

Really looking forward to this, will keep my eyes out as I can (deployment internet sucks). Should be a fun project!

Reactions: CzechMate

·
Registered
4,194 Posts

Great!! SO excited, will surely be participating in the polls.

·
Registered
2,715 Posts

Can't wait to see how this evolves. Thanks Uwe en Czech for your very professional manner in setting this up.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts

Can I put my money down NOW, while the Euro is on a low?:-d.......... Oh wait, there's quiet a few more Steinharts I'm eyeing, I can just hedge myself with a few more orders :)

Seriously, thanks a bunch guys!|> Looking forward to the mad rush to register, at least before the WUS server crashes from the overwhelming response b-)

Can't wait!

·
Registered
1 Posts

Love to be part of this, hope I can register on time

·
Registered
2,449 Posts

Thank you all guys for your continuous support and enthusiasm! I can assure you, this project will rock! There is some immense effort in the background that you don't see, but it is essential for this project to run as flawless as possible. However, there will always be obstacles that, despite our enormous efforts, slip our attention and that's when we will appreciate you understanding and patience... But we truly do our best to make things close to perfect before going public...

Once again, thank you all for being patient and supportive!

1 - 20 of 658 Posts