WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,466 Posts
I'm happy with a 3-hander. What I want to see different, is something other than the rather boring Japanese styling. The washi dials are a nice touch, but how about better-shaped, blued hands? More smart-casual or sport-dress or GADA designs. NO BEZEL models.

Insofar as configuration variations...small seconds with a "set seconds to zero" form of time setting. Pull the crown to set the watch, the seconds hand goes to zero. Might even have a minute hands pusher. Crown does coarse advance, then the pusher cleans things up and aligns the minute hand properly...so all the hands can always be spot-on.

·
Premium Member
9,466 Posts
Needs a date.
ONLY if they do a perpetual calendar, otherwise, IMO...ABOMINATION. Absolutely anathema for this watch. The whole point is you can trust what it shows, and you never have to touch it outside of the (@#[email protected]# DST shifts. Can't do much about that, barring external signals.

·
Registered
7,871 Posts
Perfect iteration for me would be date/perpetual calendar, IAHH, lume on hands and indexes / more sporty than dress, washi dial or blue sunray, Ti case, domed sapphire crystal, 100WR, and keep it <38mm dia, and 9mm thickness.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts