WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
You must have registered for the project in order to vote!
Please vote by posting directly in this thread. This is a Single Transferable Vote (STV) system where you may vote for as many candidates as you like and list them in order of preference. If your preferred candidate is eliminated, your single vote will move to your next preferred candidate, and so on. This vote will be open for one week.

Please read and consider the following points before you cast your votes:
  • This vote is only for the dial color.
  • The bezel, hands, indices, case, and strap are all only for illustrative purposes and will be determined in future votes.
  • The recent Alpinist model had an emerald green dial, presenting us with either a popular choice or an opportunity to try a different color.

[HR][/HR]
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

·
Registered
102 Posts
I like the muted colours, as I plan to keep this watch in my rotation...to cool a concept to keep in a box.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Please vote by posting directly in this thread. This is a Single Transferable Vote (STV) system where you may vote for as many candidates as you like and list them in order of preference. If your preferred candidate is eliminated, your single vote will move to your next preferred candidate, and so on. This vote will be open for one week.

• The bezel, hands, indices, case, and strap are all only for illustrative purposes and will be determined in future votes.
  • The recent Alpinist model had an emerald green dial, presenting us with either a popular choice or an opportunity to try a different color.

[HR][/HR]
View attachment 13304025
For me choosing a dial colour before knowing the colour of the case is very difficult, however...

1. navy

2. Champagne

3. Oxblood

Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G531H using Tapatalk

·
Registered
242 Posts
Here are my choices. Looks like the consensus is headed towards the blue at the moment, but I'll be going "classy" primarily....!

2 - Champagne
1 - Cream
4 - Navy
12 - Sage
14 - Jade

Cheers!

·
Registered
58 Posts

[HR][/HR]
View attachment 13304025
This is difficult because so many of them are really nice and I keep changing my mind
I think at the moment my order would be
But in 5 minutes it would probably be different and I like most of them anyway

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Navy and Oxblood allow a better contrast between either silver or preferably gold/bronze indices
Champagne does look "classy" as others have alluded to, but doesn't lend itself to readability unless the indices were black or something very dark in colour.

·
Registered
973 Posts
The original (Polujs) has a cream dial, so my first choice is #1 (Cream)
Polujs means 'Pole', so my second choice is #6 (Ice)
Also #3 (Silver) fits to the polar/arctic theme.

Regards, Miro.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.