WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
You must have registered for the project in order to vote!

Please vote by posting directly in this thread. This is a Single Transferable Vote (STV) system where you may vote for as many candidates as you like and list them in order of preference. If your preferred candidate is eliminated, your single vote will move to your next preferred candidate, and so on. This vote will be open for roughly one week. Please keep all other comments and discussion in the General Discussion thread.

Please read and consider the following points before you cast your votes:

• This vote is only for the bezel features you desire and the relative layout the final design of the bezel will use.
  • Exact bezel markings such a either red, white, triangles, dots, lines, etc., will be determined in future votes.
  • The dial markings (such as 24 hour markings), hands, indices, and strap are all only for illustrative purposes and will be determined in future votes.
[HR][/HR]
Your choices:

1. Compass-centric design with only directions and degrees
2. Simpler hybrid design with directions and 24 hour markings
3. Denser dual design featuring directions, degrees, and 24 hour markings
4. S
impler hybrid design with directions and prominent minute/second markings
5. Denser dual design featuring directions, degrees, and prominent minute/
second markings
6. Very dense design featuring directions, degrees, 24 hour markings, and minute/
second markings

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory

·
Registered
183 Posts
shouldn`t we leave out all white direction markers and add hour markers in those places instead? Except for the 24 and 12 hour positions because it is nice to have a red and white marker over there. I mean the directions are already legible in the outer part of the bezel and I would rather prefer an even more legible GMT function.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
shouldn`t we leave out all white direction markers and add hour markers in those places instead? Except for the 24 and 12 hour positions because it is nice to have a red and white marker over there. I mean the directions are already legible in the outer part of the bezel and I would rather prefer an even more legible GMT function.
100%

·
Registered
20 Posts
Good Morning. My choice is:
3 2 1
Thank you for accepting me in this project.
A greeting

Enviado desde mi VTR-L09 mediante Tapatalk

·
Registered
531 Posts

Though I prefer the minute markings on the bezel which makes 6 better than 3 I’m not keen on the extra 24hr markings added to the dial.

·
Registered
62 Posts

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.