WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
THIS VOTING THREAD IS NOW CLOSED, Thank you for participating.

WINNER = BLUE

This thread is only to be used for voting on the Modern Dial Colour for the 2016 WUS Peacock Project.
Refer to the Design- and General Discussion Threads for exactly that, your comments, suggestions and discussions.

Please read the voting instructions carefully:

• Only members who have expressed their interest “officially” and are included in the registry, are eligible to vote (we cross-reference votes against this registry). We ask that those not interested in the watch with the Modern dial refrain from voting. However, if you feel there is a fair chance this is the one you will purchase, feel free to voice your preference.
  • Voting on this thread will close on Sunday, July 31.
  • Given that we are only presenting two options, we ask that all you do is list your top choice (ie. 1 OR 2, but not both!).

Note that we cannot present to you exact shades that we will be choosing between for final production. We have provided examples below of dial finishes for each direction (for REFERENCE​ only), but cannot clearly define an exact shade for either at this stage. The rendering software makes it notoriously difficult to present accurate "sunburst" brushed colours. We only ask that you state your preference between the two directions (grey vs. blue) with the knowledge that no specifics are being promised yet, and that we may continue the conversation about specific shades once this vote is settled. With that in mind, we believe there is a significant enough difference between these two options that we need to make a decision before continuing to move forward.

Please see below for the two options:

1. Grey

Picture5.jpg

2. Midnight/Dark Blue

Picture4.jpg

·
Mod. Russian, China Mech.
18,782 Posts
Re: 07. Sub-poll: Modern Dial Colour Vote (Grey/Blue)

1. Grey

·
Registered
3,101 Posts

2 Midnight

Chris

·
Registered
1,848 Posts

Blue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
70 Posts

Hey guys, I was in LOVE with the initial spirograph (4) design, so when it lost out I settled for the Classic, hoping to bring some of those influences to the design. However I've been disappointed by the direction it was heading, and my interest in the project kept waning. Simultaneously you had been doing such an amazing job with the Modern, that I was re-sold and switched my order :) So briefly... GREAT JOB SO FAR!

I vote 2 (Blue), and based on a previous post asking for a bluish grey (from Chirs1112), I took Kyle's amazing current design with grey, and crudely adjusted Hue/Vibrance to offer what Midnight Blue and Steel Grey might look like. Hope they help, and I am once again excited about the 2016 Project!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
H2O Orcas, Armida, Atantic, Batavi, Boschett, CW, Dufrane, Zenton, Monchard, Vixa, Marina, Zelos
3,993 Posts

#2 Midnight blue

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.