Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dear all,

While we are refining a few renders to post for registering the preferred dial options, we can already have this vote.

Option 1: strap only (we are still investigating good and affordable options for a comfy vintage style rubber strap)
Option 2: strap and as an extra: a dedicated vintage style bracelet as well. The exact style of bracelet can be voted later. I do notice good vibes about a BOR style bracelet. We can discuss later.

This vote runs for both the vintage dive watch project in the Affordables forum, and for the 2017 field watch project in the Chinese watches forum (which shares the same case), because, and this is important: due to the MOQ of a dedicated bracelet EVERYONE will need to take it if voted for.

There is a financial impact: it will add approx. 50 USD to the watch, and likely somewhat higher shipping costs as well.

Because of the financial impact and the fact that everyone will need to take the bracelet if chosen, we decided that the bracelet needs 65% of the votes to be elected.

Hence please vote:
Option 1: strap only
Option 2: strap + dedicated vintage-style bracelet

This vote will run for a week until sunday 19 november.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Bracelet.

Very difficult to find a bracelet with fitted, solid endlinks while the rubber/leather strap market is huge, so additional strap is not necessary at all imo.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Option 2!!

A fitted end link is a must.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mil6161

·
Registered
7,991 Posts
Without a doubt -> Option 2: strap + dedicated vintage-style bracelet

·