WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Rolex / Tudor
14,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys help me out here. I have seen quite a few pics of the new 1000Ts. I have not heard for sure about the bracelet. I am under the impression that the inner beads are brushed and it is polished on the outer edge pieces of the bracelet. Is this correct??:-s

·
Registered
67 Posts
The entire bracelet is brushed if you are looking down and the watch is place on the table face up. Both edges of the bracelet are polished if you are looking at the side angle. I have both the SUB1000T pro and SUB750T GMT Sharky.

I hope I didn't confuse you
-K-

·
Registered
286 Posts
Guys help me out here. I have seen quite a few pics of the new 1000Ts. I have not heard for sure about the bracelet. I am under the impression that the inner beads are brushed and it is polished on the outer edge pieces of the bracelet. Is this correct??:-s
This SUB1000T comes with a polished bracelet...

Original link here.

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
OK, tell me that the Coralline bracelet doesn't look like it has individual beads? Yep it looks blingy but man it is hot :-! It would take less than 2 minutes to brush the outer edges leaving the inner beads as they are. Hell, I want one :)

Actually talking about that Coralline; my wife initially didn't like it at all, but now she adores it.Comments like "Darling would Rick send it over so you could review it and I'll field test it" and "when they release it, I want you to buy me one without the diamonds on the bezel"....pahhhhh, the fickle minds of women :)

Pete

·
Rolex / Tudor
14,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
329 Posts
Is that thing real?

My wife is so going to want one.

·
Registered
157 Posts
"Earth to Major Tom are you there?" You are kidding with this picture, right Doc?:-s

·
Registered
244 Posts
Pete, I agree with you 100%. I plan to polish the inner beads on at least a couple of my 750Ts. It looks great!!!!:-!
Same here! The 600T bracelet was very impressive with the polished centre links. The 750T bracelet did nothing for me and infact contributed to me offloading the watch rather quickly, that and the large size. :-(

·
Registered
329 Posts
I am not so sure about the diamonds, but If they made a ladies DOXA my wife would demand one. And then maybe she would stop staring at my sharkhunter so hard :-d.

·
Rolex / Tudor
14,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I am not so sure about the diamonds, but If they made a ladies DOXA my wife would demand one. And then maybe she would stop staring at my sharkhunter so hard :-d.
I agree, but for my wife it would take something in the 28-30mm range.......

·
Registered
329 Posts
I agree, but for my wife it would take something in the 28-30mm range.......

My wife is 5 foot 3. It would take something smaller than my 750T to make her comfortable as well.

·
Rolex / Tudor
14,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Oh, and did I mention automatic?? Zeno makes a ladies diver that is 28mm, Automatic with a hacking ETA movement. Only problem is only a black dial. Wish Doxa would make something:

28-30mm
ETA hacking Automatic movement
mother of Pearl dial.
Maybe a diamond or two on the dial.

That is something my wife would wear.........

·
Registered
286 Posts
Oh, and did I mention automatic?? Zeno makes a ladies diver that is 28mm, Automatic with a hacking ETA movement. Only problem is only a black dial. Wish Doxa would make something:

28-30mm
ETA hacking Automatic movement
mother of Pearl dial.
Maybe a diamond or two on the dial.

That is something my wife would wear.........
If the pink DOXA is too big you might want to consider this pinked faced Muhle. My wife wears the black dialed version and likes it alot.

It is slightly bigger than 30mm (32.5mm) but has an automatic ETA, sapphire crystal and a 100m WR.

My two eldest girls want one bad but it is hard to justify a $680 watch for an 8 and 7 year old.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts