WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been considering a 104 for a while now. There are only two things I'm not sure of, and only one that the forum can help me with.

The first is the question of black dial or white dial. But that's personal and something I need to work out on my own.

The second is the questions of H-Link bracelet or Fine Link bracelet. Same price. I'm not sure I understand the difference.

Can the forum help me?

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
I bought both bracelets and ended up with the H-Link bracelet. Feels more sporty and more my style. Fine link bracelet seems more dressy.

Not sure about comfort/durability/etc. H-link bracelet has a few micro adjustments holes, so that works great.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
I actually bought the watch multiple times. I ended up selling the fine link bracelet a while back. But there’s a few ways of trying it. Give watchbuys a call and see what they can do.

·
Registered
588 Posts
I have a brushed h link bracelet for my 836 and it's very tool like and casual. I've never seen the fine link bracelet but it looks very shiny like the rest of the 104.

Which look appeals more to you more?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
36 Posts
I wasn't thrilled with either style and eventually chose the fine link because it continues the "flow" of the watch better IMO.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I chose the fine link. Mistake.. I thought when it arrived as it is quite shiny.
After a while and through decent use it is still as new.
Fine link looks the part so don't worry and buy what you like. It is a sinn so will do the job.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts