WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today while at a Recycle Outlet mostly selling used books, I stumble upon this "12 Beasts" model. What catch my eyes is the Kanji style numbering of this AnaDigi watch. Anybody knows what year is this model produce?

Here I would like to share some of the pictures...

1. I like the unique Kanji style numbering

2. ...what is "Antimag 1"?

:thanks
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3344/3299391879_f80663f1b1.jpg?v=0

·
Registered
219 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I need some info regarding the battery type used in this model....is it the commonly used type CR2016 ?

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Great find bro! Congrats! :-!

·
Registered
42 Posts
NIce Mate...

I'd like to have one too..

Deggy: Have you seen one there in Manila?

Hehehehe...:p

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
225 Posts
i have the green version of the 12-beast watch. i thought i got it prior to the year 2000, but it has been a long time and several brain cells are no longer functioning. i will post some pics when i get a chance

it was on clearance back then for around $20. needed something to beat up at the beach. the watch still looks to be in great condition for its age. this is the watch that proved to me that g-shocks are pretty much indestructable having been thrown off a 6 story balcony without a scratch.

does anyone know what year the green one represents? also fyi the original battery is still going strong!!!

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,590 Posts
Very nice find, is there a "year of the RAT" model?;-)
There is, but not a G-100, but a G-2900 model. As far as I know only released in Hong Kong by Javi. I have a Horse (since I'm from 1966).

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
441 Posts
baba838 and Sjors

Thanks for the reply, yet another grail in my life! Well maybe not just yet but this G-shock thing is growing on me.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts