WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are details on how make a deposit payment for our Vintage Dive Project Watch.

The total cost of a watch is $350 plus shipping (see below for shipping fees). Our prototype watches should be ready in April to May and ETA for final production watches is August to September, 2018.

Our manufacturer produces watches for a number of well-known micro brands and they are renowned for their excellent quality and awesome lume!
IMG_5092.JPG
IMG_5049.JPG

To secure your watch a deposit payment of US$175 is required.

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f899/02-project-registration-4541297.html

Please note the following before you send your deposit:

1. The deposit is non-refundable unless your dial choice does not meet minimum order quantity (MOQ) requirements.

2. All prices are quoted in US dollars (US$)

3. MOQ for each dial colour is 50. Each of the 3 dial colours (black, brown & blue) will only reach production when there are 50 deposits paid for that particular colour. If a particular dial colour doesn't receive enough orders then the committee reserves the right not to produce that dial colour. There will be some leeway and we expect a dial to enter full production if 35+ deposits are received for it.

4. A US$175 deposit is required for each watch in a multiple order.

5. Standard Airmail Fees are US$35 for worldwide shipping or US$30 for most South Asian destinations.

6. EMS (express) Fees are as follows:
* USA - US$50
* Most of Western Europe, including Ireland, UK, Germany, France, etc - US$50
* Australia and New Zealand - US$45
* Most of South Asia - US$40
* Italy, Eastern Europe & South American countries will be higher (to be confirmed at shipping stage)

DEPOSIT PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS

Your payment is to be sent via PayPal to [email protected]

Please make sure payment is made in US dollars or PayPal will default to Hong Kong dollars and charge an extra 2.5% in forex fees. For any member who needs to convert into US dollars anyway, please send your payment in Hong Kong dollars (HK$1356) as this will eliminate conversion fees on our end.

Very important! Please include the following information with your payment:

a) Your watchuseek username
b) Real name & shipping address
c) Your dial colour choice and the number of watches required
d) Your contact email address (to allow the committee to contact you if required)
e) Your preferred shipping method

The registration spreadsheet will be updated regularly to reflect deposits received and dial colour choices.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTedagZ4r2hGufZOXPcLuUKhPV3rAI9rFdSLo8yFHar2RukRmDjv_j02fEzQSglERuWdciKswt5s-tP/pubhtml?gid=181970335&single=true

Stunning 3D renders by Kyle!
IMG_5122.jpg
IMG_5123.jpg
IMG_5126.jpg
IMG_5124.jpg
IMG_5125.jpg
IMG_5116.jpg
IMG_5117.jpg
IMG_5132.jpg
IMG_5130.jpg
IMG_5131.jpg
IMG_5128.jpg
IMG_5137.jpg
IMG_5139.jpg
IMG_5138.jpg
IMG_5129.jpg
IMG_5127.jpg
IMG_5133.jpg
IMG_5136.jpg
IMG_5134.jpg
IMG_5135.jpg

·
Registered
7,898 Posts
Please excuse me, but when is the due date for the deposit? I'm hoping to secure some watch fund for the black one by Chinese New Year. Thanks.

Reactions: hked and Goodfellas

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Please excuse me, but when is the due date for the deposit? I'm hoping to secure some watch fund for the black one by Chinese New Year. Thanks.
Let's just say it is highly likely our project will be cancelled (and deposits refunded) if we don't reach 100 deposits by 15th February, 2018.

·
Premium Member
3,339 Posts
I want the blue - but feel free to save some money by just having one type of bezel for all three variant dial colors. the black PVD bezel

·
Registered
7,898 Posts
Lets just say it is highly likely our project will be cancelled (and deposits refunded) if we don't reach 100 deposits by 15th February, 2018.
Ok, will do. My deposit should ready before then. Thanks. ;-)

Reactions: hked

·
Registered
873 Posts
Deposit Paid.

1 Brown Dial for me

Still contemplating getting a 2nd one, so please hit me up if we are struggling to meet demands. I would much rather buy 2 than not have one at all.

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Deposit Paid.

1 Brown Dial for me

Still contemplating getting a 2nd one, so please hit me up if we are struggling to meet demands. I would much rather buy 2 than not have one at all.
Thanks Kendal and I like your style 👍

I'm considering getting three instead of one to help with MOQ. Will need to get written confirmation from my CEO to proceed though 🤣

·
Registered
873 Posts
By the way, I didn't receive an email or PM stating that deposits were due. I only found out due to my participation and following if the project. Did PMs and/or emails go out?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
653 Posts
By the way, I didn't receive an email or PM stating that deposits were due. I only found out due to my participation and following if the project. Did PMs and/or emails go out?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Pm's were sent out. I will check what happened.

·
Premium Member
3,339 Posts
In other words, its similar to a 30 day kickstarter campaign if between now and Feb. 15th except these are non-refundable deposits while those are pledges. if we don't reach 100 deposits by Feb. 15th, have you thought about going the kickstarter venue later? your investment of time/energy and prospective buyers will reap the dividends. Also, would kickstarter offer a larger audience of eyeballs? I am not sure if you incur a cost if you don't reach the minimum amount on kickstarter either

Let's just say it is highly likely our project will be cancelled (and deposits refunded) if we don't reach 100 deposits by 15th February, 2018.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
In the info to be sent along with our deposits, it asks for preferred shipping method. What are the choices? Is it $50 (to US) no matter our preference?

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
In the info to be sent along with our deposits, it asks for preferred shipping method. What are the choices? Is it $50 (to US) no matter our preference?

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
As per the first post in this thread:

5. Standard Airmail Fees are US$35 for worldwide shipping or US$30 for most South Asian destinations.

* USA - US$50
* Italy, Eastern Europe & South American countries will be higher (to be confirmed at shipping stage)

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
As per the first post in this thread:

* USA - US$50
blah, I totally misread that, my bad

1 - 20 of 68 Posts