WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
21 - 40 of 68 Posts

· Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
So whay are we picking? If there's only one shipping choice..
Not that important at the moment. I included shipping fees quotations to give you all an idea of how much shipping would cost. Airmail to the US will be US$35 or you can choose EMS (express) shipping for US$50.

You can always change your mind and confirm when we start collecting final payments, prior to shipping the watches.

· Registered
6,983 Posts
Deposit Paid.

1 Brown Dial for me

Still contemplating getting a 2nd one, so please hit me up if we are struggling to meet demands. I would much rather buy 2 than not have one at all.
This.

I'm in for a blue but will consider a black to meet MOQ.

· Registered
125 Posts
I'm in just placed a deposit for the blue. would take a different colour to meet MOQ.

Thanks

· Registered
4,395 Posts
We have collected 57 deposits so far. 13 for black, 26 for brown and 18 for blue.

We'll probably go ahead with the prototypes and will hopefully pick up momentum along the way.
Sweet announcement Ed
Thanks
Robt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Everett464 and hked

· Registered
125 Posts
We have collected 57 deposits so far. 13 for black, 26 for brown and 18 for blue.

We'll probably go ahead with the prototypes and will hopefully pick up momentum along the way.
That's Awesome I can't wait. Thanks Ed.

Reactions: hked

· Registered
8,343 Posts
Ok, will do. My deposit should ready before then. Thanks. ;-)
I just paid the deposit. Blue dial with date.

Looking forward to the successful MOQ of my preferred colour. :)

· Registered
947 Posts
The link to the Google Docs Spreadsheet does not work. Message says , "Page Not Found." Does anyone have a link that works?

· Registered
8,343 Posts
Reactions: Horoticus

· Registered
8,343 Posts
21 - 40 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.