WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:-!This is a great watch! It is the most complete package I have come across. The compass comes in handy, and the barometer is extremely handy working outside. The alarm is not the loudest, but I think the 200m water resistance may have something to do with it. The tide indicator is pretty useless for me but I have it set for hilton head island, just incase someone needs to know ;-). My 1300 is now for sale in the sale forum. I hope Casio does not come out with a 16 or 1700!!!!

Attachments

·
Banned
1,361 Posts
:-!This is a great watch! It is the most complete package I have come across. The compass comes in handy, and the barometer is extremely handy working outside. The alarm is not the loudest, but I think the 200m water resistance may have something to do with it. The tide indicator is pretty useless for me but I have it set for hilton head island, just incase someone needs to know ;-). My 1300 is now for sale in the sale forum. I hope Casio does not come out with a 16 or 1700!!!!

nice pick up! I like it alot. Where did u buy it and for how much?:thanks

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JC Penney, $221.00 + tax. It was on sale for 25% off, and if I opened a charge account I got another :think: 10 or 15% off. reg price was $350.

·
Registered
25 Posts

compass is great.

barometer works pretty good after calibrating it.

the ALARM or the countdown timer is not good at the end alarm. just a short sound and easy - VERY easy to miss...and I guess it is not something u can change. What does water resistans have to do with it ?

tide indicator - haven´t used it yet, I need to find some site with info if needed calibrating it to my place. sweden.

I like it nevertheless :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts