WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Vendor
Omega/Tudor/Breitling/Grand Seiko/Tag Heuer/Montblanc/Hamilton/Seiko
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We took delivery of this model last week and I couldn't wait to get my hands on it and share. I know if may not be for everyone, but I thought it was very well done. I usually have a difficult time with subdials that cut into the hour markers, but was able to look right past it on this model. A bit large for my 6.75" wrist, but someone is going to own one heck of a watch.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I was in London a few months ago and visited the Breitling store on Bond Street to shelter from a rain shower - it was too early to visit to The Guinea Grill!!
They had the gold and steel versions in stock, I didn't try on the gold one but I had a try of the steel one and wow!

It's a fantastic watch and dress/non-sports watches don't really interest me, however, I really liked it.
Any photo or rendering that I've seen hasn't done it justice, particularly the dial colour - the images have the dial as either brown or prosthetic-foot-pink.

If I'm ever in the market for a dress watch, I'd be very tempted...

Watch Analog watch Light Clock Gesture

·
Registered
79 Posts
I had owned this lovely watch for a little over a month .(yeah I know - a big watch for a ladies wrist lol) .
I loved it - the case finish was amazing , the dial and moon phase held my interest ,,,
But , sadly the chronograph started acting up - three times during the month I wore it, the seconds hand would stop working when I started the chronograph . Of course this was a random issue , and did not happen for the AD when I brought it in . I was so disappointed but kudos to my wonderful AD! He believed me and wanted to ensure my happiness , so even though it was past 30 days, he worked on getting me a full store credit .
Being somewhat disillusioned with complications, I chose the Super Ocean Heritage in rose gold , ( yeah I know - a big watch for a ladies wrist ), but I love it !
And more importantly I trust it to keep working properly .
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Clock Rectangle

1 - 14 of 14 Posts