WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I own a DW-6900 but wanted a DW-9052. After hunting around online I found a new one that was returned because the last person didn't like the negative display. They never even wore it. I purchased it for $19.00 shipped. What do you all think?
dw9052.jpg

So far the time has been on to the second since I synced it last week. Since then it has already been wet several times and accompanied me on an 8 mile hike/climb (3,000ft ascent) up Ortega Peak in New Mexico. I very pleased with it so far. Wish my Pyle SK12 was as tough as it has compass/altimeter/barometer/temperature/sunset - sunrise/Moon data.

·
Premium Member
13,982 Posts
Good job on the DW9052. It's a classic. $19 is excellent! BTW, Welcome to the forum. A great bunch of people are here with knowledge and opinions to help out when needed.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi G-Fob and Rocat, thanks a lot! I do look forward to learning a lot on this site.

·
Registered
694 Posts
I have the positive display model. It is a very tough watch. That negative display version looks very nice. Great deal on it too.

Wear it with pride my friend!

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was going through some of my older watches while cleaning and stumbled upon this old favorite. It is still on the same battery. I removed the gray under-bezel attachments a while back. This is a very comfortable G. It has seen a lot of action hiking and climbing. Surprisingly it still looks pretty darn good. Best $19 I ever spent on a watch.

20190905_155708_HDR.jpg

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Reactions: Rocket1991

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
When I read this thread I realized I hadn't worn my 9052 in quite awhile so I got her out. Here is mine.
Sweet! I like that color scheme and glad that a nicely made watch saw some wrist time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts