Thk for the info. But I would like to know more about this pocket watch.That's because your's is a lepine movement (small seconds hand opposite crown) whereas the one in the link is a savonette or "hunter" movement (small seconds hand at right angles to the crown). Otherwise, they should be very similar. Yours would therefore be a Cal. 16''' N.V.S.I.
1. 1927, as previously quoted, is an accurate estimate, give or take a year.Thk for the info. But I would like to know more about this pocket watch.
1. Which year is this pocket watch produced
2. Does this piece rare as zenith using lepine movt cal. 16" N.V.S.I.
3. What is the market price of this pocket watch
4. Based on the picture, whether this pocket watch is original