WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As seen on an online marketplace for a **ridiculous** price.

The seller also sells several non watch related items, he doesn't look like a scammer at first view...

Does the watch look genuine or not? (sorry for the bad quality pictures, I'll try to ask better ones inc. one of the movement)

Nicolas

·
Registered
333 Posts
Screams fake to me. Certainly doesn't look like any constellation (or any Omega all together) I've ever seen. Everything looks quite horrible, especially the clasp and bracelet. The font on the dial is wrong, and so is pretty much everything stated on the dial. I don't think Omega ever put the "Jewels" or "rubis" -marking on the dial, and certainly not "Antimagnetic". Also note the missing "Swiss Made" or "SWISS" -marking.

·
Premium Member
7,567 Posts
It would be entertaining to see photos of the movement, but most likely the seller would not provide them.

·
Premium Member
13,455 Posts
An absolute piece of franken crap

·
Registered
7,842 Posts
Kill it with fire, before it lays eggs.

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
Those hands need to be re-seated... (paper watch)
I have been looking for the seconds hand....it fell into the deep avocado green shag carpet...lost forever. Much like any sense the person who buys that watch use to have.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for all the answers and funny comments

Yes, the seller was talkative at first but played dead as soon as I asked for detailed pictures.

He had time to tell me he had a buyer. At least the poor guy will not spend a fortune, the watch is sold 20€...

Nicolas

1 - 18 of 18 Posts