WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
  1. Condition: good - 1968 gold plated - the lugs are a little further apart and bigger than a normal constellation. Watch dealer refers to it as a 'big connie'.
    Movement: Swiss ETA (help?) automatic
    Crystal: Not sure what the official name is
    Case: gold plated (yellow)
    Dimensions: again, not sure but will post pictures
    Caseback: screw-in, steel
    Crown: screw-down
    Dial: Cream color?
    Strap/bracelet: Original Beads of Rice bracelet

Asking $1000

1. The item for sale is in mypossession in Scottsdale, AZ (Raintree and 101)
  2. Selling inside CONUS PLEASE.
  3. My father bought this watch when we were stationed in Europe when I was very young. He passed it on to me in 2010, and I am looking to sell it because I just wear one watch (my Rolex Explorer). I am available to answer any questions, if you want my phone number please send a pm and I will give it to you.
I can take as many pictures as you'd like, but I can not take the back off because I don't have the tool for that. If you want to see that part, I can take it to a jewler down the street and have him take it off and take some pictures of it inside. I wore the watch for about two weeks recently to see if it kept good time.

It keeps a lot better time than my rolex explorer 1.

I should sell the rolex, but frankly - I'm vain. The rolex has a black face and I think it looks better than gold plate - even though I love the weight of the Omega on my wrist a lot better than the rolex.

Thank you for looking, if I can answer any questions please let me know.

Shipping will be actual cost - plus insurance for purchase price. I haven't calculated how much that will cost yet.

Thank you

IMG_1963.JPG IMG_1964.JPG IMG_1965.JPG IMG_1967.JPG

IMG_1966.JPG IMG_1968.JPG IMG_1969.JPG IMG_1971.JPG

IMG_1972.JPG IMG_0547.JPG IMG_0546.JPG

IMG_0556.JPG IMG_0552.JPG

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: 1968 Omega Constellation (Big Connie?)

Just FYI my wrist is a bit over 7 inches and the bracelet is now on the smallest setting. Fits my wrist with just a little play so it's not too tight, in case anyone wonders if the bracelet will fit their wrist.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: 1968 Omega Constellation (Big Connie?)

Bump, if I can't sell it by next week on this site, I will start an Ebay auction. Thank you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts