WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this nice vintaqe 70's watch and trying to find some info. The watch is 17 jewel with an interesting blue dial that reads Courtie and incabloc with swiss made at the bottom. I know it is not worth much but the dial appeals to my funky side :-d besides I did not pay much for the ole girl. I think it would look neat with a stainless expansion band. Any thoughts?

Thanks
SB

Attachments

·
Mod. Russian, China Mech.
19,448 Posts
I found this nice vintaqe 70's watch and trying to find some info. The watch is 17 jewel with an interesting blue dial that reads Courtie and incabloc with swiss made at the bottom. I know it is not worth much but the dial appeals to my funky side :-d besides I did not pay much for the ole girl. I think it would look neat with a stainless expansion band. Any thoughts?

Thanks
SB
I don't recognize the movement, but it looks like a nice one. This is obviously a 1970s watch, hence the lack of second hand due to the use of a movement without central seconds and sub-seconds being considered 'old fashioned' at that stage. I'm guessing this was from a small-time watch company that was probably on its last leg by this time.

How about a blue croc-texture leather strap? Strap or bracelet, you might want to consider something with an extra millimetre each way beyond the inner width of the lugs.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts