WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Nice looking Seiko unfortunately though most of Seiko’s limited edition watches are priced stupidly expensive. I’d be curious to see the pricing on this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Nice. I like that. Would be a nice stablemate to my Darth. Which could also be called stupid expensive, I suppose.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I have been thinking about getting another tuna to complement my SBBN015, but I don't love handsets on current tunas. Then I came across this:
I feel the exact same way about the hands on the newer models - ended up picking up a SBBN007 for the classic-ish look
This re-release is damn nice though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
You can always find a second previous Darth tuna SBBN013 with the same design just without the gold colouring. It'll be a lot cheaper as well.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12,618 Posts
Awesome watch. That price point is excellent. Normally the new limited edition seiko divers are 3k plus. Definitely a consideration to complement my vintage golden tuna.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
To be fair, the list price is only 200 JPY more than the Darth Tuna, so I think it's reasonable for a limited edition.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Registered
589 Posts
Late to the game, but would the JPN versions (SBBN040) come with the kanji day? I thought I read some where that the kanji characters where no longer an option on some Japan only models.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts