WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,903 Posts

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
Never saw the F-12 before -- nice minimalist design. Kind of curious why CASIO put such bold attention to the model numbers on watches like the F-12 and F-91W. I'd expect them to be in very small font and off in a corner, muted. Anyway, obscure vintage CASIO watches are very hard to value, as there's often no feasible market sales history by which to judge them. eBay seems to be the defacto sales place. You could post it on eBay with a moderately high BIN price and see if you get any nibbles (inquiries). Yet, it sounds like you want to keep it since you say it's a joy of your collection. My impression is that you wouldn't get a lot money for it (e.g. 50 quid), because it's easy to mistake for a current CASIO. Keep it!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Never saw the F-12 before -- nice minimalist design. Kind of curious why CASIO put such bold attention to the model numbers on watches like the F-12 and F-91W. I'd expect them to be in very small font and off in a corner, muted. Anyway, obscure vintage CASIO watches are very hard to value, as there's often no feasible market sales history by which to judge them. eBay seems to be the defacto sales place. You could post it on eBay with a moderately high BIN price and see if you get any nibbles (inquiries). Yet, it sounds like you want to keep it since you say it's a joy of your collection. My impression is that you wouldn't get a lot money for it (e.g. 50 quid), because it's easy to mistake for a current CASIO. Keep it!
I do plan to keep it, but you never know... Might get a trading offer for for a Rolex Submariner, than I would have to accept... lol
Jokes apart, I was just curious to see how much a simple 30 y.o. quartz watch would value these days in this condition.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.