WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been drooling over Ball watches for a while. As a fan of Luminox, it seemed like the logical upgrade. I just picked up a Stormchaser Glow from a forum member and I love it. I'm not used to non metal bracelets, but I love the look. Looking at a Nedu or Hydrocarbon next!

·
Registered
948 Posts
EnJoy brother.... Glad you love your ball.... I startes with one ball. Now i have 3--- working on the stormchaser glow to be my 4th.....once you go ball... Its hard to look elsewhere.... For the few that owns a ball... Cheers.

question--- does the stormchaser play small/bigger than 43mm bro?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
EnJoy brother.... Glad you love your ball.... I startes with one ball. Now i have 3--- working on the stormchaser glow to be my 4th.....once you go ball... Its hard to look elsewhere.... For the few that owns a ball... Cheers.

question--- does the stormchaser play small/bigger than 43mm bro?
Thanks man! I actually feel like it wears smaller than the 42mm hydrocarbon I tried on. I think it's the thickness mostly, but the color also minimizes the overall presence of the watch.

·
Registered
129 Posts
What size wrists do you have? This would be one of the watches I might consider picking up especially if it wears like a 42mm.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Congratulations on your pickup. I wear the Stormchaser DLC Glow almost everyday,its like my everyday watch.

Reactions: michaelucas
1 - 7 of 7 Posts