WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello IWC forum folk. Well, this one took a lot of thought and set me back a fair bit. But, I must say it is certainly a joy on the wrist. This thing is a beautiful hawg, and I love it. It is my newest arrival as of today and I am smitten. The bracelet is magnificent and it is a hearty watch. Here are some quick and dirty I-Phone pics, so please forgive any imperfections as I took them under the influence of a new IWC! :-d

I'm happy to be the proud owner of this gigantic, well made watch!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Oh gorgeous and great pics! I've been contemplating one for months, but don't think I can pull off 45mm on a 6.75" wrist. Congrats!

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks fellas. I appreciate the kind comments. I was going to try for a white AT, or even a Sinn 900 for my next watch. For the $, this was it hands down!

Al, good to hear from you Bud. I can't stress how big this watch wears with the wide bracelet & crown protectors. It is enormous, which means it's just my size! :-!

I pulled it out of the box & BOOM, it fit! No sizing with
all the links in! I'll call it a sign. Probably a sign I need to go on a diet as well, lol! :-d

I feel IWC is a big step up & the Ingenieur is probably the perfect tool watch, if your not a diver. I like the fact that it has an in-house movement, exceptional finish and is incredibly antimagnetic.

Did I mention, the Mission Earth is HUGE, LOL!!!

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Oh gorgeous and great pics! I've been contemplating one for months, but don't think I can pull off 45mm on a 6.75" wrist. Congrats!
clarencek,

Thanks. Seriously, try one on. But, I would imagine if you could get your hands on a ceramic bezel version at 43.5 mm, you would be one of the happiest guys on the planet! :-!

You would also be one of the very few & smart folks who have a watch with an almost scratchproof bezel! :-d

Seriously, find a way to get an Ingeniuer and thanks again...

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Congratulations, that's a great watch! My wrists are 6.75 and for me, it was a bit too big. I do love the crown guards though, it's a pity they are not on the 3227-01.

Enjoy your new beauty and wear it in good health.

Kind regards,

Cinq

·
Editor
1,753 Posts
Congratulations!!! The ME seems very popular here lately :D

·
Registered
9,281 Posts
flat out Gorgeous.!:-!

Big Congrats on the Big One. love the Dial ,Case Size, Bracelet. what's not to love about it. ?! :)

wear it Well..

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks very much folks!

I'm very proud and love it too. 3 days in & I'm still drooling over it! :p:p:p

·
Registered
122 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase, a truly fantastic watch!
All the best

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Liz & .oli. . It is by far the finest watch I have ever owned, so I appreciate the kind words!

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
im speechless.. congrats on the ME..especially on bracelet. It is a rare sight here.

wear it well

cheers

·
Registered
276 Posts
Im in love! What a great watch. I just recently discovered this watch and almost ordered one right away, but then I saw that it was 46mm. Now I need to try it on before I buy it because that sounds a little on the large side to me.

Congrats anyway, its an amazing watch!

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
That's an awesome watch

·
591 Posts
Congratulations, that's a great watch! My wrists are 6.75 and for me, it was a bit too big. I do love the crown guards though, it's a pity they are not on the 3227-01.

Enjoy your new beauty and wear it in good health.

Kind regards,

Cinq
That's funny because the thing I like most about the 3227 is the lack of the crown guards! I guess it goes to show that you can't please everyone.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
The Mission Earth is pure tool. I have come so close to pulling the trigger but there are so many amazing watches to buy and not enough money in the bank.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts