WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
No way it'll be your last!:-d That is a great looking 5600, Congrats!

P.S. If you ever get bored with the flat, dated, original strap, pick yourself up a DW-6900 strap with a metal buckle and throw it on there, massive toughness and a perfect fit!

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
Welcome to the forum face :-! Nice start to your G collection ;-) Hard to stop at one. :roll::roll::roll: There is always the sale forum which makes it easier to add to the collection, not to mention some photos that are better than watch catalogs b-)

·
Banned
5,850 Posts
What does the strap look like on your model. For some reason the green and white GWM5600 have a different strap which I prefer. It is wider and flat with no texture and has only one wave in the pressure vent area. I want a black model but prefer this strap. I was actually thinking of getting the white model GWM and dying it black.

Here's some pictures of mine if that helps.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
great choice, face. this is one of my favorites. a few of us here bought them from japan for a premium, but fortunately for all they were released in america for the standard discount recently. and good observation about the -a series (khaki green, white, and yellow from this summer) straps. indeed they are a little different.

some new shots of my -r... thanks for the motivation to take 'em and hope to see you around again.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Welcome! That was a great choice for your first G! When I first got mine it seemed too small (I was used to larger watches - some G's and some Suuntos) but it has been my primary (over the Riseman and Pathfinder) for a month or so now. Really like it...a bit nostalgic as it reminds me of my first G (from many moons ago). Enjoy!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts