WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sorry for the lousy pictures, realy hard to take decent pictures with all the reflection :-(

Additions:
- Maurice Lacroix Pontos Rectangulaire Réserve de Marche,
- Schauer Day-Date Zentral,

enjoy... ;-)

·
Registered
994 Posts
Re: 2 additions: Maurice Lacroix Pontos Réserve - Schauer Day-Date Zentral (lots of pictur

The Schauer totally rocks!!!
Congrats, you have great taste.
I applaud the originality of both choices.

RR

·
Registered
234 Posts
Re: 2 additions: Maurice Lacroix Pontos Réserve - Schauer Day-Date Zentral (lots of pictur

Lovely watches and congratulations! Wear them in good health.

·
Registered
4,620 Posts

Excellent pair! I'm into square watches lately, and that ML has me drooling! :-!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Thanks for the nice comments guys :-!

The Schauer totally rocks!!!
Congrats, you have great taste.
I applaud the originality of both choices.

RR
Thanks, I try to get some variations and a little uniqueness (with the budget I have) into my collection :).

·
Registered
104 Posts

Is that the larger size Pontos? I like the version you've gone for, without the applied markers. I always thought it looked a bit flat and unimpressive next to the fancier version but seeing decent photos of it i actually i think i prefer it with this dial, it's very retro and kinda cool looking.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts

Has Jorg ever made a watch that isn't gorgeous?!?! Really though, wow. the ML is nice too, but that Schauer is just amazing. Nice pickups.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts

both are very nice time pieces, i have had my eye on a couple from the ML line.

·
Registered
37,143 Posts

Congratulations on the two fine acquisitions. The ML is a really elegant looking piece. Enjoy them both. :-!

·
Banned
10,224 Posts

Please post more pics next time.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Is that the larger size Pontos? I like the version you've gone for, without the applied markers. I always thought it looked a bit flat and unimpressive next to the fancier version but seeing decent photos of it i actually i think i prefer it with this dial, it's very retro and kinda cool looking.
Yes, it's the larger version: 35,5 x 42,85 mm. I've tried both version on (the smaller was a white ML Pontos day/date) and smaller version was to small for my wrist

Please post more pics next time.
I'll try to do my best the next time ;-). I actually took 72 pictures, most of them really bad :oops:.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts