WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Here are my 2 Seikos, enjoy the pictures...

This is my Orange Samurai that is limited to 300 pieces in the world. I chose this over the Yellow as i prefer orange more. Its all up to preference i guess:-!. Anyway this watch is rock solid heavy:p Get it while you still can. Some of this biggy along with the yellow version will be sold in the thailand Seiko roadshow as indicated in another thread.

Next is my Seiko prospex Tuna 300m...i fall in love with this model after seeing this model appearing so often everywhere. I guess every Seiko collector must have one....

A comparison of the 2...The Orange samurai is around 2 times heavier than the prospex.

Have a good day.

cheers~
SKy

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Hello Sky!

First, let me say "beautiful watches!" Thanks for sharing.

I'm in the hunt for a Sammie myself; how does it compare, size and weight, to the Monster? I've never had the privilege of holding a Sammie, so I'm clueless.

Thanks again for sharing, both the pics, and your time.

Cheers!
Bill

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello Sky!

First, let me say "beautiful watches!" Thanks for sharing.

I'm in the hunt for a Sammie myself; how does it compare, size and weight, to the Monster? I've never had the privilege of holding a Sammie, so I'm clueless.

Thanks again for sharing, both the pics, and your time.

Cheers!
Bill
Hi Bill,

You may want to try Superchrono. They have a few of these sammies including the yellow version. Grab them before they're gone:-!.

Its size is about the same as a monster. If not slightly bigger.

cheers~
SKy

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Hi Bill,

You may want to try Superchrono. They have a few of these sammies including the yellow version. Grab them before they're gone:-!.

Its size is about the same as a monster. If not slightly bigger.

cheers~
SKy
Hey Sky

Thanks for the info, and the lead to Superchrono ... I'm off to see what they have to offer.

Enjoy the fantastic watches .... :-!

Cheers!
Bill

1 - 4 of 4 Posts