WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me or was the 3 dial Chrono nicer than the 2 dial. I know it is just an opinion or personal taste but does the 2 dial look like something is missing?

·
Registered
11,823 Posts
Hard to say just yet, as no one has seen the real thing, only a mock up. Now if you look at the vintage two dial in the banner at the top of the page, to most of us that looks perfectly balanced and proper. An exact replica of that one would have gotten me off my wallet before the ink dried on the first post (;-)).

But the mock ups of the larger two dial have left me wondering the same, whether there is just too much vacant "real estate" on the dial. I suspect when we see the finished product, it will look much more pleasing than we are imagining. And we shouldn't have to wait too much longer to see! (Scheduled for delivery beginning in December if I recall).

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Is it just me or was the 3 dial Chrono nicer than the 2 dial. I know it is just an opinion or personal taste but does the 2 dial look like something is missing?
Interesting question seeing as DOXA do not seem intersted in posting pictures despite repeated reqeusts. Maybe it's a ghost watch?

·
WatchUSeek Administrator
37,568 Posts
I Photoshopped the dial of my 600T T-Graph to the same configuration as the original 200T just to see what the new one may look like. The sub dials will certainly be swapped around and the hand color has yet to be announced.

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Yep....Rick and co are keeping very quiet over this one.....so there better be some good surprises. With all the news being released on the new Doxas, it is a little disconcerting that there seems to be so little known about this supposedly celebratory model....
I've put my money into it so I'm hoping this will be my Doxa 'keeper'

·
WatchUSeek Administrator
37,568 Posts
I think the problem is the dials haven't been delivered yet. I'm not sure why they're mumm on the hand color but I'm not too concerned. Doxa hasn't made anything I didn't like...too much. ;-)

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Is it normal for new watch dials to be produced so late?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts