WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale are my two O & W's. Thinking about doing some grail chasing so seeing how close these two get me.
M2 sold with the bracelet.
First is the M2 no date, 39mm with 2824 automatic movement. Baught this new from WCT and have only owned it for a couple of months and have worn it very little. It is in fantastic condition, no marks on case or crystal.

Next is the M4. I purchased this from a WUS member here. It is also 39mm with the 2824 and in fantastic condition as well. It has little if any wear on it.

box and papers with both
I have a handful of straps for each watch and only the one bracelet. The bracelet fits both as they are the same case. First come first serve on the bands. I will not however be selling the rainbow nato on the M2 in the picture.

The choices are an olive green zulu, a black stingray basicly brand new, a tan leather hamilton style strap, and the bracelet which is in great condition as it has only been worn once.

These are great watches for the money, I'm asking $250obo each shipped in the US. Any international shipping will be negotiated. Please feel free to as any questions.

The M2 pics show some smudges, but I assure you both are flawless and will pay for return shipping if they aren't as described.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts