WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

2 Of My Favourite Flight Watches >>>

5K views 84 replies 47 participants last post by  WIS_Chronomaster 
#1 ·

&

To me it doesn't get better than this , enjoy. Please feel free to post your flight style watches.

See less See more
#8 ·
#19 ·
Does that mean you are now a one watch guy…….

With your history it’s only a matter of time before the honeymoon wears off and the postman rings twice.

#25 ·
#41 ·
Also op: funny I had been strangely attracted to super complicated dialed, slide rule watches ever since seeing a Navihawk (I think it was) in person a year or so ago. It took time to settle in and looking at a friend’s Navitimer kind of put me over the edge. I’ve been looking at a bunch of these types of pilot watches recently and both your fav pilots were on the top of my list.
Decided on the Flightmaster because it is possibly the only one which is so wearable at 44mm lug to lug. I stay away from large watches. It really offers some useful things that aren’t in my small collection (at least not all in one watch). It will be my go to travel watch and I am currently looking at 21mm waterproof pilot style straps to pare with it.

#43 ·
Watch Analog watch Light Clock Watch accessory

This watch was my very first “Pilot’s watch”. I don’t really remember what I wore prior, but likely Casio and Timex, or perhaps an Armitron.
Bought in, or around 1992, I think. Originally on a brown leather strap, which I wore out.
Doesn’t run, and I wouldn’t wear it if it did, most likely. Even so, it has a place of honor in my collection.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.